[𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪] 𝕃𝕖𝕧𝕚'𝕤 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞

Disclaimer: There are no spoilers.
Disclaimer: I will go back to Ryan storyline probably next week.

Levi passed out at (F/n)'s beside from being so overwhelmed after (F/n)'s death. His subconscious mind was unable to let go causing him to envision his future if (F/n) hadn't died.

||| Levi's POV |||

After everything that had happened, everyone could finally rest easy. Kahira and Killian were identical twins even they were still newborns, many of (F/n) and I features had already showed in them. They had their mother's eyes and my eye color. Their little button nose looked like (F/n)'s and so did their chubby cheeks. They also had pitch black hair. Everything else was too early to tell.

(F/n) would have been put on bed rest for two days for the birth but after the gunshot wound, she was facing a week and a half.

"Damn, brat. Don't scare me like that." I told her. I moved to sit by her side and just simply stare at her. She took my hand and squeezed it, letting me know everything was okay.

She turned towards everyone, "I know today was a lot. Thank you for coming and being here. I'm sorry for scaring you all." She said.

"Of course, we're here. It's not your fault. I just wished you didn't have to be be such a smartass." Jean said. Armin nodded and smiled. The rest of the group agreed.

She turned to me whispered over that she was beyond exhausted. I nodded and looked toward the group, they flinched at my glare. "Out. My brat needs her rest."

They bid (F/n) goodbye and left the room. She completely relaxed on her bed and sighed, she turned her head to the little bin crib the babies were kept in and smiled. She fell asleep to the sight of our babies and I fell asleep to the sight if her.

The rest of the week, I completely babied her. I wouldn't let her do anything or let anything stress her out, she was only allowed to rest and feed the children but that was it. I was the one to help her bathe and all the babies did was sleep, eat, and shit. I changed their diapers like every five hours. It was hard to believe that they were already a week old.

Multiple times people came to visit her whether it was her parents, her friends and Max, her staff, or her mother's village.

After Hanji's visit, (F/n) glared at me. Obviously she was upset about something.

"Tch, what?" I asked.

"I'm not a child." She asserted. "Stop acting like my parent. I don't need to be babied."

"Yes, you do. You are a baby." I rebutted.
"I'm not a baby." She reasserted.

"That's something a baby would say."
She rolled her eyes at me, "Am I a brat or a baby choose one?"

"You can be both. Babies are brats and brats are babies, they work interchangeably." I kissed her to keep her quiet.

"You-" She tried to say but I kissed her. "You-" I kissed her again. "You-". I kissed her once again. "Are-" I kissed her again. "Im-"

She put her hand over my mouth, "You are impossible, Mr. Ackerman." She stated.

"I'm gonna talk to Hanji for a second. I'll be back then we can finally get you to our room." I stood up and walked out the room. Hanji was there waiting for what I wanted to talk about. "Have you thought about what I said earlier?" I asked her.