Chapter 4: Meeting The Guy

Tuesday 8th January

[Charlotte's Pov]

"Hideo! Let's talk to him now! I think I know what his name is. Is it Tatsuo?" Hideo nodded.

"I don't think he will be fond of us at all"

"You never know until you talk to him! Cmon hurry up or I'll drag your ass"

"There will be no ass-dragging"

Wow. He is taller than I thought. "Hi! We wanna talk to you! I'm Charlotte this is Hideo!"

He rolled his eyes. He's wearing a black hat with a sad face on, a fancy suit, he has blue eyes; he has a case cover on the back of him.

"Tatsuo. Why are you talking to me? Hardly anybody does"

"Charlotte wanted us to make some new friends or a friend. This was not my idea"

I already want to get to know Tatsuo more.

"What's in the case? Also, why do you always skip class and why don't you ever talk to anyone?"

Tatsuo places down the case crossing his arms. "That's none of your business. I skip class because I don't understand and I don't talk to anyone because they don't want to talk to me"

I sat back letting Hideo handle the answers now.

"But according to some, you are a social butterfly. Explain that"

"The fuck is that?" Tatsuo sounded confused as Hideo and I looked at each other.

"You don't know what a social butterfly is?"

"No, no clue Hideo. Tell me so then I can fucking understand"

He seems a bit rude. "Tatsuo can you not be rude to my friend, please? They'll tell you"

"Shouldn't you be in the kitchen..." He mumbled.

[Hideo's Pov]

"Did I just hear what I think you said? Girls don't belong in the kitchen you sexist twat. A social butterfly is someone who is socially outgoing basically and talkative etc"

"Yeah don't be saying that to me Tatsuo or I won't even try to befriend you"

Tatsuo nodded. "Thanks for the definition and I did not mean to come across as sexist which I don't know what that means but it isn't a good thing"

"It isn't a good thing. Making women seem they can't be equal to a man or another gender. Now Tatsuo tell a bit more about yourself; we'll tell you about ourselves"

[Tatsuo's Pov]

"Fine, my birthday is December 9th. Uh...I just like to chill out...currently listening to music right now to find out my taste" This is tricky, I don't want to be giving myself away to people I hardly know. Why me though? Why couldn't of they leave me alone? Especially the Hideo guy he's not my cup of tea.

"You're struggling to know what your interests are. Do you lack them Tatsuo?"

I grab Hideo's collar pulling them up. "Shut your mouth you smart arse, I don't like people who make fun of my intelligence"

Charlotte tried to push me as I pushed her onto the floor. Hideo punched me in the stomach making me lose my grip as they slammed me onto the floor.

I smiled as they smiled back. "Don't fucking mess with a sociopath"

Little do they know. What's that word naive?

"You don't know who you're messing with either minty"

Charlotte got up as Hideo stared. "This was a bad idea. Come on Hideo. I feel like I'm gonna bruise..."

I'm glad they are leaving. I get to be in my shell once again.

[Hideo's Pov]

Aggressive. That's how I describe Tatsuo right now. I have a gut feeling he might be the other murderer in this school. It's because he seemed confident about what he was doing and didn't have a care in the world.

I need to see him again. Get the information out. I'll try the social way but if that doesn't work I'll resort to plan B.