Chapter 21: Confused

[Hideo's Pov]

That was...embarrassing. What happened back there?

"Tatsuo, never walk on me naked ever again"

"It was an accident"

"You've been described by peers that you lack emotions. To me...it doesn't seem that. I remember when you said you haven't laughed in a long time. You laughed because of me. You showed you were having a nice time when we were murdering together"

We climbed through the window. My parents aren't home. I know could have gone through the front door.

"You've made me feel an abnormal feeling Hideo. I'd never felt that laughter until I met you. There's something about you as well. Nobody ever checked up on me nobody gave me a chance. You did. Charlotte and you. Why?"

"Because I wanted to see why people were driven away by you. People are wrong. You haven't driven me away. You've pulled me closer"

Tatsuo places his axe on the side of my closet. "We've argued"

"Everyone argues it's inevitable"

Tatsuo smiled. It's genuine. "You're smiling. It's venust"

"Is it an insult?" I smiled back unlocking my phone and plugging in my earphones.

"No. It's pleasing to see"

Tatsuo's face grew hot, he was blushing. "H-huh alright. Thank you"

I turn him to make him look in the mirror, he covered his face. "I've never done this before"

"First time for everything. It's ok. I'm not pissed by it. It's cute"

Tatsuo stopped smiling. He stands up grabbing his belongings as he climbed out the window. "Wait where are you going? Tatsuo?"

"Leave me alone" He holds onto my chest letting me go as he shuts the window.

I'm so confused. He's pushing me away again. I'm a genius but not with emotions. Why is he doing this?

I guess I'll be alone tonight with my music.