Chapter 6: House Discussions

TW: Mentions of death s**cide

[Hideo's Pov]

Text message:
Charlotte: Why the fuck are you going to his house without me?

Text message:
Me: Because I want to see if he's safe to be around for you.

Text message:
Charlotte: Bitch I still would of went with you! Text me once your home or on your way home.

Text message:
Me: Whatever you say, mom

This is the house. It doesn't seem small or sickening.

I knock on the door and Tatsuo opened it. "I was expecting one of your parents to answer"

"I live alone. I got kicked out come on in. It's not what you expect inside"

Oh, it isn't small. It looks like someone rich living here. He's rich but he lives alone. How does he get money?

"You're wealthy aren't you? I've learnt new things today"

"I was born into a rich family. I'm guessing your finance is average but not poor" Tatsuo pointed out.

It smells like drugs and cigarettes. Not a pleasant smell to walk into of a new person you met today.

"You do drugs too? Even worse. You might die early you could have so many diseases"

Tatsuo shrugged sighing. "Sort of the point Hideo. Let's just...change the topic. I'd rather watch something on the TV"

I tend not to push boundaries when I'm not in killing mode but I do want to get to know Tatsuo. "What do you mean that's the point? Why did you get into smoking and drugs? What's up with that?"

Tatsuo looked at me getting up as he distanced himself away from me. "None of your business. Stop getting on my case. We aren't close"

"Have you ever attempted to...kill yourself? Are you doing these to just die early?" I may be pushing my luck and this killer might put me on his list but I don't feel any emotion about that.

[Tatsuo's Pov]

This guy they think they can just talk to me and then try and get me to spill out my secrets? Fuck no! I hardly know this guy I'm not just gonna be open. I've never been open to anybody.

"CAN YOU FUCKING STOP HIDEO! I WON'T TELL YOU SHIT BECAUSE WE ONLY MET A COUPLE OF HOURS AGO! IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN A DAY SO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP GETTING ON MY ASS!"

Hideo stood. "We aren't getting anywhere. If we can't communicate with each other what is the point of trying a friendship?"

"Hideo you're asking me sensitive questions. That's not fucking communicating correctly. I'll say my pronouns since you said yours. I go by he/him"

"I'll say my birthday then. February 11th. Documentaries are fascinating"

Tatsuo moved back to the spot he was previously before I asked sensitive questions. "This is better. I'm a cannibal"

"I don't go to that level. I only do the murdering. Actually, I wanna know more about that. You take people from our year as well. Is whom all you take lives from?"

Tatsuo shook his head. "No. I take other's lives. Good guys evil whoever I fancy to do"

"Like me. We think alike in that department"

"We do. I don't mind having someone by my side who has stuff in common with me. As long as you stop asking me those questions. We can be friends"

"Excellent. What about Charlotte?"

"Sure her as well as long as she doesn't do the same you were doing"

"She wouldn't"

"No problems then. You wanna smoke and do some drugs?"

"No thank you. I only want to breathe air. I'll leave you to that. Goodbye Tatsuo"

"Bye"

He lives alone. He's rich. He smokes and takes drugs. Cannibal, murderer. Some good information so far. He only knows my birthday and that I like documentaries but like him why would I be ready to share to someone about my personal details that effect me?