Chapter 17: You Can Hold Me

Friday 11th January

[Tatsuo's Pov]

I move around in bed, not being able to get sleep. I hate it. Nightmares always come to bug me.

I don't want to bother Hideo since this is their house. It's the middle of the night but getting out of here would be the best.

"Tatsuo?" I heard them groan looking at me.

"Can't sleep. I'll go"

Hideo rubs their eye pushing my shoulder. "It's dark outside and we need an average of 7-8 hours of sleep"

"I fucking hate sleep"

"Nightmares?" Hideo questioned.

"You're good"

"I'm smart"

"You know Tatsuo, a person sleeps better when they are next to someone that makes them feel comfortable"

Wouldn't say you were on the top of comfortable but you've given me a chance. Nobody else wanted to get to know me. "Ok. Then...uh you're gonna what hug me while we sleep?"

"If that's what will make you sleep better. Then I'll do that. Tell anyone though and we'll be having a battle on who the best murderer is" I smirked a bit wrapping my arm around Hideo's chest.

They chuckled. "Didn't we say I was hugging you? I'm not assed" Hideo puts their hand around my waist.

"It'd be better if we were turned to the side. Face forward" I nodded turning myself.

I shut my eyes hoping this method will be positive.