Chapter 22: Feel Left Out

Saturday 12th January

[Hideo's Pov]

I can't sleep again. It doesn't help to have nightmares about your parents. Biological. I sit up grab a bottle of water and drink.

The window opens wind blows in I see a tall figure. "Tatsuo? Your back? Why did you leave before?"

He didn't answer climbing next to me.

"Answer me. Did you do drugs? You better not have"

"Nope"

"Why are you back then?"

"You make me sleep"

I sighed. "Answer the question"

Tatsuo holds onto me burying his face into my neck. "Because...I'm afraid. I'm afraid I'd push you away and Charlotte"

Hm...he confessed. "You did that. About two times. With bottling up your story but you aren't gonna push me away. It's too late to turn back to get me pissed off"

I lift his chin looking at his blueberry eyes. "But you aren't ready to share as I did. I can wait. You can as well"

Tatsuo grabbed my hand. "I'm sorry for leaving...whatever is happening between us, I-"

"Whatever is happening between us...I think we both like it. I hate when we fought"

"Me too..."

Text message:
Charlotte: See you soon for tutoring and revising you guys!

Text message:
Me: You will be!

Text message:
Tatsuo: B2!

"B2? You are why am I friends with you?"

Text message:
Charlotte: ? Ok Tatsuo

"You choose to be friends with me"

"Want some breakfast?"

"I'm only a cannibal. Don't eat food. I'll have a coffee"

"What's the magic word?"

"Please"

I stared. Looking at his clothes. "Gonna go home and change?"

Tatsuo bounced to my closest. "Am I allowed to wear your clothes?"

My clothes? Why not we already cuddle in bed? "Sure, we cuddle in bed what's so awful about letting you borrow my clothes"

"Wait here. My parents obviously don't know you're here and it'd be weird if you came downstairs"
—————

"You look spot on with my clothes on"

We entered Charlotte's house. "Hi, Hideo make yourself at home. Who's this?" Charlotte's father looked at Tatsuo.

"I'm Tatsuo nice to meet you Mr Raven" He bowed.

"Charlotte is in her room"

Tatsuo walked into her room. "Knock next time idiot" She laughed.

"Now I'm glad to not feel fucking left out. Tatsuo, where are your notes? That's alright recall is cool to do isn't it Hideo?"

"It is recalled is a good source of revision. Charl we didn't mean not to include you in our hangouts but you were over yesterday"

Tatsuo looked at Charlotte's notes noticing the scribbling down. "I'll take a quick look at these and you can start recall on me"

"I'm next!" Charlotte says.

I've been busy building up my friendship with Tatsuo that I didn't even think to get Charlotte to as well. However, they did get to know each other more yesterday. They can today after we get this session done.