Chapter 11: A Dance

[Tatsuo's Pov]

"Why didn't you go with Charlotte? Don't you want to go back home soon?" Hideo looked at me laying on their bed as I sat on the end of it but then move to the floor.

"I've been alone for the last 3 years what do you think? The routine of going to murder and being a cannibal; getting high on drugs smoking does get old"

"If you want to either smoke or get high you aren't doing it in my room, my parents will be disappointed. It wouldn't be a good first impression for you"

"Oh I don't need to right now"

Hideo took out their phone scrolling. "Do you do anything else but that?"

"No, I haven't gotten around to trying new things but from now doing school"

Hideo moved to the other side of the bed. "I'm not gonna bite. Well, attack you again that's put behind us. You don't have to sit on the floor"

"I was always used to it..." I look at the floor thinking if I should take the offering or not. I get up bouncing onto the bed on the left side.

"Told you. While we're here we could listen to some music to pass time. Not like you're in a rush. Talk a bit more. Maybe plan to double team on a murdering spree sometime through the week"

I smirked as I see them turning on a mini speaker. "What music do you like?"

Music? Does Hideo think I've ever touched it? "I don't. I never got to. I don't know what kind I would like"

"Surely you have listened to something. What about ABBA?"

"No idea"

Hideo gasped. "ABBA is great how do you not know them? Get up you will experience one of the best songs by them"

"I'd rather not. I'm not a dancing type" Considering our height differences and weight Hideo dragged me up with no problem.

"You don't know what fun is. Give everything a chance Tatsuo"

The music started to play as I looked at them confused. "I'm not doing this"

Hideo pulled me closer to them. "Yes, you are~"

What the fuck is going on?

Uh...yeah this is getting weird.

"GIMME GIMME A MAN AFTER MIDNIGHT!" I cover my ears can this dude not sing so loud?!

"THIS IS FUCKING TERRIBLE!"

"DANCE WITH MEEEE!" Hideo grabbed onto my hands as they forced me to dance.

For the sake of not getting fucking screamed at ah fuck it.

"GIMME GIMME GIMME A MAN AFTER MIDNIGHT WON'T SOMEBODY HELP ME CHASE THE SHADOWS AWAY!" I began to sing as I felt my throat already hurting continuing to dance.

We both laugh, I haven't felt this laughter normally for years. It feels nice actually.

"THERE'S NOT A SOUL OUT THERE TO HEAR MY PRAYER!"

We start to sync with our singing both smiling at this point as the song starts to fade out I bounce back onto the bed Hideo plopping on. "What happened to not 'doing this' huh? Now you can't lie that was fucking awesome"

"No, I can't lie it was awesome. Does that mean that's our thing now?"

Hideo turned to me. "I guess so. Glad you liked the song. Maybe sometime me, you and Charlotte can chill out and listen to some different genres"

"What does genres mean?"

"It means different music"

"Right"

"Tatsuo?"

"What?"

"What else do you want to do?"

"Nothing"