Chapter 30: Anger, Sadness

[Tatsuo's Pov]

I scratched my head picking up my phone drug packs everywhere.

Text Message:
Hideo: Hey, I'm going back to mine. Are you coming?

Text Message:
Me: I will. I'm done with my walk

Text Message:
Hideo: S2 you there

I spray some aftershave, covering up my smell and get ready to go to Hideo's.

D: Much better. They will never know.

"Hideo isn't stupid. I don't want a fight to build up" I'd grab my case with my axe in.

D: Communication isn't necessary 24/7

"But I've heard it is!"

D: Stop being a baby. You don't need to tell Hideo every fucking thing you do. There's trust too.

"Mhm"
————-
[Hideo's Pov]

I waited. My parents went out to have lunch together they said I can join but I said I invited Tatsuo over.

I heard a knock, getting up from my room went downstairs opening the door.

I grinned grabbing Tatsuo by his hands and bringing him inside. "You're here...what do you want to do?"

Tatsuo looked to the side there was a weird mix of smells now. "Hey...what's up?"

He turned away, seriously...is he going to shut me down again? We're in a relationship now.

"Fuck you" He spat.

"Are we gonna go down this road again where your gonna be an ass and not open up and then at the end you do? I'm your partner. I don't like seeing you upset"

Tatsuo paced that smell is filling the living room now. "Did you...you HAD DRUGS?! YOU PROMISED!"

"NO I SAID I DIDN'T NEED YOUR HELP I DIDN'T PROMISE HIDEO!"

Another argument. I don't want this. I just wanna cuddle up on the couch with him or go on a murder spree. It's not gonna happen now!

Tatsuo grabbed onto me his hands getting sweaty, sparks? Sparks...

"I WANTED TO I FELT LIKE IT! GLAD I DIDN'T SAY YES?!" He shouted.

I hold onto his hands. "Let's talk about this. Come sit down we can-"

"You knew what you were gonna get into when you entered this relationship. I'm out leave me alone"

My eyes widen, wait what? Is this a breakup? We hardly-

I don't even know the answer now...I text Charlotte saying I'll explain what happened later to her.

Getting fresh air, then talking to Tatsuo later when it's calmed down.

I fucking hate this. I wasn't assed about the other fights we had but this isn't the same he's my boyfriend and it hurts to argue with someone you cherish.