Chapter 10: Tutoring

[Hideo's Pov]

"Tatsuo, my parents will be fine with you"

"Mhm"

Mom saw me with Charlotte as she smiled. "You bought Charlotte. How are you honey and who is this?"

"I'm Tatsuo nice to meet you, Mrs Reina"

Tatsuo bowed as she sat down father joining as he heard the conversation.

"What are you kids doing?" Father kissed my mom on the forehead.

"We're tutoring Tatsuo Mr Reina," Charlotte said.

"Oh, that's nice darling. Do you guys want anything before you start?"

We all shook our heads as we went to my room. Charlotte placed down her belongings on my desk taking a notebook and some sheets.

"Can we teach him English first?"

"I'm fucking right here you know! You're making me sound thick!" Tatsuo crossed his arms.

"She doesn't mean that Tatsuo. Calm down. We'll do that first and then other subjects"

Time Skip

"Do you understand then Tatsuo?"

"I got it. I suppose this will help me get my school life back on track...if I continue to be friends with you guys"

"Why do you smoke and do drugs Tatsuo? You don't have to answer if you don't want to" Charlotte's curiosity peeked.

Tatsuo sighed as he took his cover revealing that he has an axe as he flips it. "It has something to do with Tiana. She's the one who got me into it. It doesn't matter I don't think of stopping"

Who's Tiana?

"Oh but Tatsuo you could die! As your new friend, I want to help you as best as I can" Charlotte reached for a hug as he pointed the axe towards her.

"D-don't like physical touch got it...can you p-please get that out of my face? I didn't even know you carry an axe around..."

I would have thought I would have had to intervene. "Now you know"

Charlotte got up. "I'm gonna call it a day for me. Are you coming Hideo?" She collected her things.

"I'll see you tomorrow Charlotte"

"Bye Charlotte," Tatsuo said.