Chapter 25: Calmed

[Hideo's Pov]

I checked every alley, every corner. No signs of Tatsuo. She wasn't wrong on the TV, it's painted like a red town.

I want to relay that Tatsuo will find his sanity but that won't happen. I go around the last alley I know regaining my breath.

I capture a person with a hoodie who's smaller and has a gray hoodie on with blue jeans. I peek over careful not to alert the stranger.

Tatsuo! He's there! Wtf is this person doing do they want to be killed?

I walk up and see Tatsuo covered in blood; bits of organs on him. "Tatsuo...we need to go now who's-"

The person ran away before I could look at them. I sit down wiping his mouth. "No...no...I don't want to"

"Cops are gonna be all over! You need to freshen up! You'll go to prison if we're caught!"

Tatsuo stood up as I grabbed his axe and then onto his hand as I would find us a way out without giving ourselves away to go to Tatsuo's house.
————-

[Tatsuo's Pov]

D: Amazing job out there but you let Hideo find out! Don't look at yourself showering ignore it.

I grab the shampoo putting some on my hand as I close the lid not looking down at my body. "They were going to find out. I made myself obvious to them"

D: They are likely feeling down still

"About Charlotte? No shit" I grab the soap rubbing as I rinse myself off stepping out grabbing my towel rubbing my chest and back putting on my binder.

I look in the mirror shaking the towel on my hair as I chucked the towel into the basket.

D: What are you gonna do now?

"You're in my mind"

I close the bathroom door after getting dressed. Hideo sitting on the bed. "Are you going to explain?"

"Sanity problems don't-"

"Who was that person next to you?"

I sit on the floor Hideo coming alongside me. "He was trying to calm me down. I told him to get away before he'd end up like the people I killed"

"Did you get a name?"

"Nope"

D: You gonna ask about Charlotte?

"How's Charlotte?"

"Fuck her she called you a drug addict when you're getting cleaned but she wants to apologize to you"

"That's fine but how are you Hideo?"

D: Proving me more right about you not wanting to be alone anymore.

Hideo grasped onto my hand, huh? I'm...not sure what to do. "Triggers are worse when it's physical. I'm okay now after needing space"

I kept my hand on theirs. "Being triggered mentally can be as effective"

D: You two have had much tension in these days! You need to step away.

No

Hideo puts their head on my chest. "We need to get to Charlotte's. We have to stay at hers tonight because of the serial killer"

"Let's roll"