43- Question From lailapop222

I got a question! Mero and all other Devils, how do you guys feel about the ship MOpe (Moku x Ope)?

Mero

I ship it.
...
Like, on an actual ship.
...
A yellow submarine to be precise.

Magne

NO OPE, DON'T GO TO THE DARK SIDE!!
DX

Moku

*pushes Magne away*
NO OPE, YOU MUST COME TO THE MOPE SIDE!! I HAVE COOKIES AND THE BEST SNACKS!! I'LL GIVE YOU LOTS OF HUGS!!

Ope

...

Moku

IS IT BECAUSE I'M A GIRL RIGHT NOW?!
I'LL CHANGE MY GENDER FOR YOU, BABY!!

Ope

...

Magne

*squeezes back in*
DON'T LISTEN TO HER!! LIKE YOU ALWAYS SAY, SHE'S A STUPID STONER, RIGHT?!

Moku

*pushes her back out*
GROW A PAIR OF BOOBS AND THEN YOU CAN COMPETE WITH ME YA LITTLE BITCH!!

Mero

*crosses arms and leans against Ope*
Not that I'm minding the girl fight, but what do you really think about them?

Ope

*sighs and rubs eyes*
I met Magne once when my master Law and her master Kid met on the Shabondy Archipelago, and since then she's had this strange childish obsession over me and I have no idea why.

Mero

*nods head while watching the fight*

Mhm, mhm.
And what about Moku?

Ope

*sighs again*
She's my self proclaimed best friend.
We've known each other for what, 500 years?
In all that time I've only ever seen her sober once.
Well, it sort of went like this...

----

I watched with wide eyes as the black haired devil before me curled herself up on the floor and grabbed her head in her hands.

"I-It's not my fault I'm not smart!" She sobbed, wiping her nose on her sleeve. "Why do some devils have to be so mean...?!"

I remembered how only a few minutes ago three or four devils had begun to make fun of her for how she was acting like an idiot while she was high.

I had only known her for a few years (roughly 100), but Moku was always high.

Eventually the devils had started pointing things out that I found funny too, and I started teasing her as well.

Now, while both of our master's sat drinking together at a bar and the other devils had left, there she sat upon the floor, bawling her eyes out.

"It's not my fault, right?!" She asked, looking at me with a sad, yet clearly sober expression.
"It's not my fault I'm stupid, right?!"

I couldn't say anything at first.

Moku's bottom lip began to tremble uncontrollably and she buried her head in her knees once more.

"I knew it...!" She cried. "I knew it...! I'm stupid! Everyone hates me!"

My chest constricted and I kneeled down in front of the crying devil.

"Hey." I said a little gruffly as I pulled her hands away from her face. "No one hates you. They were the stupid ones."

She sniffed and looked up at me, her eyes streaming and a bit of snot running out of her nose.

I reached out a hand and brushed away her long bangs so that they wouldn't get more soiled then they already were.

"Hey." I said again. "I'm going to make sure that no one makes fun of you again, okay? From now on, I'm the only one that gets to call you stupid. No one else is ever going to call you stupid. That's going to be our thing from now on."

By now, her tears had stopped, but she was still sniffling just a little. Her eyes were wide and she was looking up at me with an astonished face.

I smirked. "We're friends now, okay?"

That was a privilege for both her and me. I didn't make friends.

The female devil stood up and wiped her face off before giving me a huge grin as smoke began to once more surround her head.

"Best friends!"

----

Ope

*remembers touching scene*
*walks over and slaps Magne*

That's for calling my best friend stupid.

Magne

*runs away crying*

Mero

*gets on the phone*

Hi, is this the human lailapop222?
...
Yes, I'm calling about your ship name MOpe.
I'd like to patent it.