103- Horu

Do you know what the hardest part about being fabulous is?

No? Well of course you don't, you're a just a human, silly goose!

The hardest part if being fabulous is finding someone just as fabulous to help share your ideals.

Ivankov was just such a human.

Male by birth. Female by heart. And a lovely thing he was.

I fulfilled his hopes and dreams and everything his little, itty-bitty heart desired!

Of course, I had my own achievements as well.

Let's see, I created an entire okama kingdom for all my little human duckies (they're all so cute, I just wanna squeeze them!), I successfully brought that cutie-patootie Monkey D. Luffy back from the brink of death (much to Gomu's chagrin), and let's not even mention those dealings with Crocodile!

So you see, my life and everything in it is simply beautiful!

I hope this is useful for your story, candy boy! (^_-)~

With love!
~Horu♡

----

With a smile I finished my entry for Gomu's silly little journal and turned to Iva.

My master was staring at Black Leg Sanji of the Straw Hat Pirates, a scowl of thought marring his pretty face and threatening to smudge his lipstick.

I pouted at the duckies, then grinned as an idea came into my head.

Flying to Iva's ear, I almost couldn't stop the giggles threatening to spill from my mouth.

"How about we watch the Rocky Horror Picture Show, hm? The candies would love that!" I whispered, forcing my voice to reach my master's mind. "It's our favourite movie after all! And it's been sooo long since we've all had movie night."

I flew back and watched with glee as my master's eyes widened and he proclaimed 'his' idea, nearly verbatim of what I told him.

The good thing about having a good connection with your master is that if you sound enough like them and talk like them, you could make them think you're their conscience. This was a trick I had been perfecting for years now.

The okamas cheered as another thought came to me that I could whisper in his ear.

"Oh, and Sanji-boy can make snacks! For his training, of course."

Another cheer as my master spoke my words.

With a grin I settled myself into a comfortable reclined position on Iva's afro and watched as my cute little duckies set up the movie.

As I said before; life is beautiful.

{Horu: Horu-Horu no Mi (Hormone-Hormone Fruit) Idk why I thought of this, but I did.}