64- Questions (×3) From AnimeAngel10

I have a question for you OneHellOfAGrell!Ok so when you first create these devil what were you thinking or what was your thought?

And for all the devils,what if everything was opposite,your in your master body and your master is in your body!

Oh and one more thing.What if Gomu was nice for a day and if he not then he will never ever be turn back into a fruit and will die with Luffy if Luffy ever die!

Sorry if that was too long!

OneHellofaGrell

First of all, I want to apologize for my absence. I don't know, I just... stopped working on this.

Again, sorry.

When I first stared this book, I remember wanting to do something completely original. I looked through nearly every One Piece fanfic I could find and almost everything had some form of un-originality.

Then, for some reason, I started thinking of ghosts. What if there were ghosts in the OP world? Would they be attached to a few humans or something? Or would they try and capture the reader's attention (Idk why that, but it popped into my head).

In truth, right before this book I had another one in progress that I never published and had nothing to do with One Piece.

It was called Unseen and it was about a ghost that tried to communicate with people by saying stuff on the computer.

It was a super freaking stupid idea.

As you can see, I deleted that, but it brought me back to the One Piece ghost idea.

And for some reason it just... Clicked.

What if the Devil Fruits were actually devils?

And the ideas flowed from there.

Gomu

The story of how we came into existence.
How...
Touching...

Mera

*teary eyed*
Are you kidding me?! That was beautiful...!
*sniffles*

Gomu

*sighs*
Well, for the second question I'd imagine that One, almost all of us devils would feel disgusted, and Two, the humans would freak out and be unable to do anything.

And the third question...

OneHellofaGrell

*raises hand*
I will do it! I will take the challenge!

Gomu

Oh gods...

----

"Why the fuck were we all called here?" Bari groaned, slamming his head down on the bar table.

"Moku's not going to get us high again, is she?" Magne whined. "I woke up covered in crumbs that last time!"

From across the bar, Moku scowled next to Ope. "Dude, I'm right here. Seriously..."

Suna sighed exasperatedly. "Then why hell are we here?"

At that moment the doors to the bar opened and a certain black haired devil walked in, a pained look on his face.

"Hello all." He murmured quiely, eyes cast downwards. "I'm sure you are wondering why I called you all here today."

"Yes, as a matter of fact we were." Feni stated, her face emotionless.

Gomu turned to look at her and gave a pained smile. "Feni, you look lovely today. As do you, Moku, Gura, Yami, Magne, Hanna, Artificial, and even..." He shuddered at this, "Ito. You all look beautiful today."

The bar fell silent.

Everyone stared at the normally harsh devil with wide eyes.

Mero took a hesitant step forward. "Um... Gomu... Are you feeling alright? You're not sick, are you?"

The blonde devil pressed the back of his hand against Gomu's forehead and instead of slapping the appendage away, the raven haired devil just smiled and shook his head.

"I'm... fine. Terrible, actually, but fine."

He began to walk forward, but a hand on his arm stopped him.

The Artificial looked up at Gomu with concerned and confused eyes. "You're acting weird. I don't like it. Stop it and be normal again. Go back to being the friend I know."

Gomu's pained smile softened to a small genuine one and he patted the Artificial's hand, taking it into his own.

"Tomorrow. I will be back to normal tomorrow. If I don't want to die, I have to be kind for just today."

The Artificial's eyebrows knitted together even further in her confusion, but she nodded slowly and let the matter be, going to sit back down next to Gasu.

----

Gomu

NEVER AGAIN.