101- Question From AquaDragonGirl

For people that are human, I apologize to say that I am not afraid of bowing down to the devils. They should be highly respected due to granting people superhuman abilities. However, my question to the devils (anyone can answer if they want to) is: If the humans were to be servants of the devils, can they be granted powers for certain tasks they request? (And Mero, I know from your answer that you can't help it, but can you please not think lovey dovey when answering if you want to answer.)

Bari

I would never give my human servants any powers. I would make them do it all themselves like the stupid meat sacks they are.

Goro

And what if they tried to rise against us, huh? We'd have been the idiots to give them power!

Dino

Moral of the story: raise human servants like cattle. They can work for you all they like but you're still gonna eat them in the end.

Mera

I think we should-
*gets shoved aside*

Bari

Don't even think about joining the conversation. You can't sit with us.

Mera

But-

Dino

On Wednesdays we wear pink.

Mera

Wha-?

Goro

Oh my god, Mera. Stop trying to make fetch happen! Fetch is not going to happen!

Mera

Dafuq-?

All Three

*push Mera out the door and slams it shut behind him*

Moku

*walking by*
*sees Mera sitting outside on his butt*

Dude, what happened to you?

Mera

I... Have no fucking clue...
O_o