65- Questions (×7) From wingedwerewolf

Okay. I am displeased with Gomu right now. I shall still take over the world. NOBODY CAN STOP ME!!!! *cackles madly* ahem. Anywhore, I have more questionys.

1. If you had to marry a fictional character, either from a film, tv show or book, who would it be?

2. Mera, what does sea king sushi taste like? OH OH OH!!! Does it taste like chicken?!?!

3. If you had to 'get together' with a human, who would it be and why? (Ito you can't choose Doflamingo -______-)

4. Ope. Oh my sadistic Ope. If you could kill any other devil in the most torturous, indevilane, evil way, who would you choose?

5. Feni, if all humans where to suddenly die, what would happen to you lot? I'm asking you 'cos you seem to be the smartest devil here ;P

6. Now, don't go all bat shit on my ass, okay? If, and this is only if, you were to have a kid with a human, would they have your powers? DON'T KILL ME I WANNA LIVE!!!!

7. AND GOMU. HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A HUMAN?!?!?! CAN YOU NOT SEE THE OBVIOUSLY FABULOUS LLAMACORN HERE?!?!?! BISH DON'T EVEN TALK TO ME.
.............

NO BOO I DIDN'T MEAN IT DON'T HATE ME ;_;

1: OneHellofaGrell

Ok! I think I'll answer this question!
-^_^-

Hmmm.... If I had to marry someone from movies it would be Captain Jack Sparrow, and from TV I would probably choose Collin O'Donoghue who plays Captain Hook on 'Once Upon a Time'.

What can I say? I love pirates! XD

Oh, and from books I would choose either Bartimaeus from the Bartimaeus series by Johnathan Stroud or Erik Destler from Susan Kay's book 'Phantom'. Yes, The Phantom of the Opera. I am a theater geek.

2: Mera

Okaaaayyyy.... Moving on!

Sea King sushi tastes like regular sushi, but it has more of a sort of ocean-y taste to it. Like, it's fresher or something. I'm not really sure how to describe it, actually...

3: Suna

Ugh, just the thought of getting with a human makes me nauseous...

Mero

Boa Hancock, Cavendish, Trafalgar Law, Nico Robin, and Portgas D. Rouge/Ace.

For... Reasons...

4: Ope

Well, the obvious option would be to kill Ito, but I'm sure even you stupid humans have already guessed that.

Still, I would probably tourture and kill Doflamingo right in front of her, then make her live in agony for the rest if her life.

Ito

*gasps*
YOU. WOULDN'T. DARE.

Ope

*shrugs*

5: Feni

If all humans where to suddenly die... I wouldn't know what would happen to us devils.

I would assume that after a year we would all go back into our fruits and live like that; trapped for all eternity.

Or, perhaps we will just stay in the Abyss.

That would be nice...

6: Ito

I don't think it's possible for humans and devils to procreate, what with the fact that we're two different species...

But! If I could have Doflamingo's child- *dreamy sigh* -they would be half devil and half human and may or may not have my powers. I have no idea.

7: Gomu

Llamacorn...?