102- Questions (×5) From CatBurglerNami

Bear with me on my questions please and thank you.

Bianca-chan : Based on personality, which is your favorite Devil to hang around with?

OneHellofaGrell

Based on my personality I would probably love to hang out with either Hanna, Oto, Moku, Mera, or Yomi.
...
...I have a pretty wierd personality...

----

Gomu: Besides over snoozing, what was the biggest mistake you made?

Gomu

Being picked up by the Red Hair Pirates and then being found by Luffy.

----

Mero: From reading the conversation between Bianca-chan and Brave-san (aka AquaDragonGirl) and a few conversations between you and Suna, are you really bisexual?

Mero

Bisexual leaning a little more towards gay.
*shrugs*

Suna

DON'T REMIND ME OF ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH THIS BASTARD!!

----

Feni: Since you can turn into a phoenix, do you like to fly high? (And no Moku, not your kind of high)

Feni

Well, every devil can fly. It's not just me; but yes I do like flying high and feeling the wind in my hair...

Mera

*whispers*
She can be a bit of a birdbrain at times. Ah, but she's adorable when she is... (♡3♡)

----

Goro: If you had your way, which devil would you electrocute the most?

Goro

Well, I just found out about this mega bitch, Ito...

----

Hito and Yomi: How long have you been friends?

Hito

W-we didn't really know each other before the Straw Hats...

Yomi

*grins and pinches Hito's cheeks*
And that's when we became friends!
Since Thriller Bark!

----

Besides all of the questions, I hope you get better Mera, you flaring hot devil.

Mera

You know it!
I'm back and better than ever, baby!
*strikes a pose*

Ya hear that Bari? I'm flaring hot!🔥

Bari

You know, I honestly don't give a fuck.