83- Goro

You know, people always think it's gonna be that flame brain Mera that try to fuck everyone's shit up.

Then they meet me.

With a sharp toothed grin, I grabbed onto my master's earlobes and pulled.

"Dude, why the fuck're your earlobes so fucking long?" I cackled, yanking harder and harder.

Enel let out a shout of pain as I yanked him ears first to the ground.

After our whole run in with that rubber bitch Gomu and his monkey, guess where my master and I just so happened wind up?

Ding ding ding! You guessed it!

THE MOTHER FUCKING MOON.

How the fuck we got here, I don't have a clue, but because of it I decided that I no longer needed to hide myself from my master. There were no other devils around to see, so why shouldn't I?

"Goro you bastard, stop!" He shouted, trying to take back his earlobes. "I am God! You do not pull on God's ears!"

I scoffed and pulled harder. "I do when God's just a whiny little kid!"

With another laugh, I gave one last yank and released him, flying high up above his head.

"C'MON, GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT, GOD! SMITE ME, ALMIGHTY SMITER!"

Enel snarled at my taunts and sprung, the lower level of gravity giving him the ability to jump higher than any human probably had before.

I snorted at his attempted tackle and sent him crashing back to the moon's dusty surface with one lightning-filled punch.

"Get on my level, bitch!" I cackled staring down at the crater I had created.

Suddenly I felt the familiar fish hooks pulling at my essence, trying to drag me back into the Abyss.

My eyes widened and I fought against it, pushing myself down to Enel's smoking, electrified body.

"Oh no you don't." I snarled, feeling for a missing heartbeat.

Shit, he always had a weak heart.

"You're not fucking dying on me, bastard!" I hissed.

I couldn't reach him with my hands, so, electrifying one foot, I drop kicked him straight over his heart.

Enel gasped and shot up, pressing one hand on his chest and frantically gulping in air like a fish.

The pulling of the Abyss stopped almost immediately.

Enel gave me a look, as he still couldn't speak, that just begged the question 'why'.

I smirked and crossed my arms. "Talk shit get hit, son. You ain't dying on me so easily."

After a minute more of gasping and coughing, Enel let out a wheeze. "Why?"

With another smirk, one that held the hatred I had for him in it, I flew down and grabbed him by the throat, bringing our faces close enough for our noses to touch.

"Because," I breathed menicingly. "You are going to fix that mother fucking flying machine of yours and get us back to earth. Capeesh?"

Electricity sparked around us. An unspoken threat that he understood clearly.

With wide eyes my master nodded.

I grinned and let go, floating back up above him to take a nap.

"Oh, and make it look better." I called out lazily, waving my hand dismissively towards him. "I'm the first devil on the moon and I want to go home in style."

I didn't look to see his reaction, I just closed my eyes and propped my feet up, my arms resting underneath my head.

There was a word for devils like me. Gomu made sure to drill it unto my skull when we fought. I grinned at the thought of it.

Oh yes, Gomu. I am indeed a bully.

{Goro-Goro no Mi (Rumble-Rumble Fruit)}