Valentine's Day Special

The devil stared at the comments section, noticing that the readers' questions were once again begining to pile up.

With a scowl he tore out his phone to contact his fellow devils.

Just as he was about to call one, the rubber devil noticed the date. He let out a groan.

It was Valentine's Day. Of course.

All those idiots are probably off screwing like rabbits. He snarled to himself, but began calling numbers anyway.

Holiday or no, the devils still had a job to do.

----

Mera didn't react when his cell phone first started to ring, nor did he react when the device continued to ring on his bedroom desk.

From the couch behind him, Bari and Dino sat with controllers in their hands playing some video game that the flame devil didn't care about.

He was too busy writing his anual Valentine's letter to a certain pheonex devil.

"You gonna get that?" Dino called out over his shoulder, never taking his eyes off the television screen.

Mera didn't answer, he was too busy trying to find a romantic word that rhymed with 'Feni'.

With a scowl, Bari grabbed a spare controller and chucked it at Mera's head.

"Pick up yer fucking phone, dickhead!" The barrier devil snarled.

Slamming down his pen, Mera growled at Bari before answering his phone.

"Gomu what the fuck, it's Valentine's day!"

"We sill have a job to do-"

"FUCK OFF I'M BUSY!"

Slamming the phone down, Mera looked back at his letter and scratched his head. Now, what word rhymed with 'Feni'...

 Now, what word rhymed with 'Feni'

----

"Ope check it out!"

The normally sadistic silver haired devil looked over at his best friend, only to see her trying to balance a stack of chocolate hearts on her nose.