2- Ope

Trafalgar D. Water Law.

He is an interesting one, I'll hand him that.

He was probably ten years old when that human Corazon forced him to eat my fruit.

To this day, I can still hear Nagi's cry as Corazon was killed and she was freed. That was probably sixteen years ago.

Hm. I wonder who her master is now...

I was snapped out of my thoughts as one of Law's crewmembers was rushed into the operating room with us, major wounds to his head and torso.

"What happened?" My master demanded, already sanitizing his hands for surgery.

"The island we've stopped at!" That one human, Penguin, exclaimed. "It's full of giant animals!"

I wondered for a moment why he looked to be on the verge of tears, then I realized that the crew member on the operating table was none other than his brother, Shachi.

I hardly recognized the perverted human without his hat and sunglasses.

Law growled and slipped on a pair of gloves. "Room."

I grinned and spread the blue dome around us as my master prepped his subordinate for surgery.

This is why he interested me.

He hardly flinched, even as he cut open his friend's chest and head.

I reached down occasionally and grabbed the body parts that he thought 'floated' due to the power of 'his Devil Fruit'.

I could feel the blood dripping down my fingers and arms from the organs and chunks of flesh in my hold, making me giggle uncontrollably.

I couldn't help it!

I hate humans. I hate humans. I hate humans!

I laughed madly and I could swear that my master flinched ever so slightly, as if he could sense me for a moment.

I suddenly found myself holding a beating human heart.

Oh, it would be so easy for me to just crush it! Right then and there!

But the organs were soon taken from my hold and I was left with just bloodied limbs.

I sighed and ran a blood soaked hand through my white hair, staining it with the unsterile color.

"A doctor." I growled as Law began to bandage up his subordinate. "Of all things you had to go and become a doctor."

I hated this interesting fellow. I hated him for being human. I hated him for never letting me have my fun.

"You should have just died as a child!" I shouted tearing a scalpel from the operating table and throwing it at the back of his head. Right at that stupid spotted hat of his.

And, to my immense surprise, he... ducked.

The scalpel flew right over his head and pierced the far metal wall as though it were a hot knife through butter.

The dark skinned human never looked up from his work on the unconscious Shachi as he began to speak.

"That's the seventh time since my childhood that you've tried to kill me out of the water." He muttered blandly, then raised an eyebrow at the direction the scalpel came from.

I gritted my teeth in fury as he chuckled darkly and continued on.

I'll get you some day, Trafalgar Law. Just you wait...

{Ope: Ope-Ope no Mi (Op-Op Fruit)
Nagi: Nagi-Nagi no Mi (Calm-Calm Fruit)}