47- Questions (×3) From rager101

I feel like asking another question. So this one will be for Gura, Yami, Mero, Mera, Gomu, Bari, Ope, Moku, and Feni. If you had to torture your master in the most gruesome way possible, how would you do it? This does not include eating. Also, for Gura I'm asking about Blackbeard, not Whitebeard. Just thought I should clarify that. Oh, and I mean Ace or Sabo for Mera!

Why do you call everybody child Feni? I understand your older and all, but you can't be /that/ much older.

Now for OneHellofAGrell! That is, if it's okay with you. Why won't you do Magu or Kizaru's devil? I really want to see that!

Gomu

Alright, first question. Let's start with Gura and Yami.

Yami

I would throw Teach in a black abyss of never-ending darkness that would slowly and very painfully leech the life out of him.

Gura

And once he's on the brink of death I will trap him in the middle of an earthquake and crush/drown him.

Gomu

Alright, alright. Mero?

Mero

I'd kill Monkey D. Luffy and have Hancock die of a broken heart.

Gomu

That benefits me, so I approve.

Bari

Damn, that was my idea too, but with Bartolomeo since I'm not allowed to eat him! High five!

Bari & Mero

*high fives*

Mera

*tries to join high five*
*gets shot down*
:'(
Well, for either Ace or Sabo I'd show up as the image of them as children then burn them alive!
>:D

Gomu

Hmmm... I think I'd make Luffy re-live the moment of Fire Fist Ace's death over and over until he goes insane and (hopefully) kills himself.

Ope

I'd disect Trafalgar Law slowly, without any anesthetic and force him to stay awake so that he could watch as I tear out his organs and flay the muscles from his bones.

Moku

*takes a breath of smoke*

For Smoker... I think I'd trap him and all of his subordinates in an air-tight room that I would slowly fill with smoke (not my good smoke).
I'd force him to watch helplessly as his subordinates slowly choked to death one by one until only he and Tashigi remained.
I'd force him to watch as the woman he loved soffocated in front of him, though I would leave the air around him clear.
Then, when she finally died, I'd begin the same process on him.
And only then- when he has experienced such immense emotional pain- then he will have my permission to die.

All Devils

*wide eyed stares*
O_O

Moku

*breaths in smoke*
Dude... If feet don't have noses, how do they smell?

All Devils

O_O

Feni

I was just going to light Marco on fire, but... That was... horrible...

Ope

That... That was one of the most sadistic things I have ever heard from you, Moku...
Marry me.

Moku

-^_^-

Gomu

*backing away slowly*
Um, we have another question...

Feni

Y-yes, of course... The question.
Um, I am several millenia older than these other devils, so that's why I call them children...
*still shellshocked*

OneHellofaGrell

Alright then, I think that's enough for now.
I have a question! :D

I think I didn't do their devils because I sorta kinda just really hate the characters...

If I like the character, then I'll do their devils.

Like, with Doflamingo I really hate him but at the same time he's in my list of top five favorite One Piece guys. And Ceasar Clown makes me laugh with how fucking stupid he is, so that's why Gasu is a thing.

So yeah! I hope this answers your questions!
-^_^-