85- Questions (×2) From awesome_ninjacorn

Hey! It's me again! This question is for @OneHellofaGrell the awesome author! Imagine if the Devil fruits and the ghouls from Tokyo Ghoul met? *fangirls* Ahhhhhhh so much violence and gore~ *stops fangirling and nervously laughs* ehehehehe who knows...? But anyway, this one is for all the (or the ones who'll bother to answer the question *rolls eyes*) have you ever thought of why you hate humans? *looks at the legendary fruits* wouldn't there be a background to how it all happened?

OneHellofaGrell

A question for me, eh?
Well let's find out!

Rize

Bari

*staring at Rize*
Wait wait wait, hold the fuck up...

You're not human, you're fucking smoking hot, and you get off by devouring humans and being a glutton?

*tears off clothes*

LET'S DO THIS, BITCH.

Mero

*to Shuu*

Well, you don't seem that bad. You're handsome, elegant, dress nicely. You act like a perfect gentleman. You'd be the perfect guy.

Oh yeah, other than the fact that yoU GET OFF BY FUCKING SNORTING THE BLOOD OF SOME LITTLE KID!

I MEAN SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Yomi

*stares at Uta*

...

Who is this sexy beast and where can I find him?

OneHellofaGrell

*sighs and pulls out a mirror*

Yomi

Woah! There he is!

OneHellofaGrell

*sighs again*
I swear he's like a parakeet.

Uta

...

Why does he look like me?

OneHellofaGrell

...

Yeah... And for the other part of the question I guess I'll answer.

I've been told on several occasions that the main reason the devils hate humans is because of their eternal servitude. Nothing more, nothing less.

I can't get any info or backstories out of Feni though, so sorry about that.
^~^