12- Special Chapter

Hello, worthless humans. Gomu here.

A comment has recently come to my attention that I feel needed to be answered:

"What if the Devils were to suddenly become visible to their masters? I think that would be pretty interesting to watch XD"

Well, @The_names_Danny, while I find your lack of punctuation in the last sentence and the use of a 'smiley face' to be absolutely deplorable, I will admit that the notion is interesting.

So, here it is. A rather long entry compiled specifically for this question.

Let's start with the seemingly most popular, shall we?

----

Gomu-

A jolt of pain passed through me, waking me from my light nap.

My eyes shot open and I looked around in a slight panic, before sighing and calming down.

The day was particularly hot and my master lay panting on the grassy deck of the Thousand Sunny.

His eyes were closed and his tongue lolled out the side of his mouth.

"Sanji!" He whined. "Ice cream!"

I watched with bored eyes as the perverted cook walked out onto the deck, a bowl and spoon in his hand and shaking his head.

"I told you I would get it three minutes ago..." The blonde trailed off as he looked up and stared directly at me, his visible eye wide.

"Who are you?" He questioned, still staring directly at me.

My own eyes widened and I looked around for a moment before pointing at myself.

The cook nodded and now it was my master's turn to look up.

Immediately his eyes began to sparkle in facination and he lept to his feet.

"WHOA!! YOU'RE FLOATING!!" He shouted circling me several times. "SO COOL!!"

I just stared at him. After all these torturous years, he could see me?

"Luffy...?" I asked hesitantly, testing out my voice.

The idiot stopped bouncing for a moment and tilted his head to the side. "How do you know my name?" 

"And who are you?" Sanji questioned once more.

Honestly, I was dumbfounded; but I had no reason not to tell who I was.

"My name is Gomu." I began slowly, not used to speaking with humans. "I'm a Devil in the Fruit." (Official titles. Never really my favorite.)

Again Luffy tilted his head as Sanji ran to get the other crew members. "What's that mean?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "You would call me the Gomu-Gomu no Mi."

His eyes widened again and he grinned widely. "COOL!!"

I groaned as he began dancing about me like a monkey, not even question my vague answer.

Truly, he is the biggest idiot...

----

Ito-

Floating around my master's shoulders as he walked into his room, I felt a sudden jolt go through me and I gripped my stomach with a gasp.

I felt heavier for some reason... more solid.

Floating over to Doflamingo's bed, I sat down on the edge of it while my master went to grab the ouiji board.