3- Magne

"FUCKING SHIT!!" My master shouted as he fell off the side of the ship.

I followed him gleefully and caught him by the coat the instant the salty waves touched him.

"Down we gooo~!" I sang in my high pitched voice as I pulled the large human down into the depths.

His metal arm began sparking in the water, but mine was just fine as we went further and further down.

"WEEEE!!" I laughed, but a tug upwards on my master's arm made me pout.

Boo! Killer's no fun! I thought as the masked human pulled us both back to the surface.

I waited patiently on deck as my master was being revived, and sighed dejectedly when he began to breathe.

"Dang..." I muttered, kicking a small foot out in frustration. "And I thought I had him this time too..."

My master began to curse again as he stood, then removed his still sparking left arm.

I smiled and walked after him to his room.

I was probably as tall as his stomach and had copied his metal arm when it was blown off.

He held out his hand and I ran ahead to swing the door to his room open for him.

It was funny how he thought that he was doing this!

As soon as I closed the door for him again, he began to strip himself of his wet clothing, not realizing that a 'little girl' was in the room with him.

I liked this childish form. Most devils change their appearance to sort of match their masters as the humans age, but Kid ate my fruit at a young age and I never got around to maturing my look.

I sat on the bed and covered my eyes as the last piece of clothing came off and he went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Most devils would try to weaken their humans further while they shower, but that was just way too icky for me!

I'll take my human with clothes, thank you very much!

I sighed and collapsed back onto his bed, short blonde hair spilling around my head as I stared up at the wooden ceiling.

"When's he gonna see Trafalgar Law again?" I whined. "I wanna see my Ope!"

It gets lonely being the only devil on a ship full of disgusting humans.

The shower turned off and the bathroom door opened again.

Kid was in a towel, but I still covered my eyes as he walked around to get his pajamas.

"Stupid Metal Head..." I growled under my breath as he turned the lights off and crashed right on top of me.

Why did I decide to lay down?

Finally, after several minutes of weak struggling, I sighed and just gave in.

Closing my eyes, I yawned and bunched the blankets up a bit beneath me to make a pillow.

Just you wait, Metal Head. I giggled inside my head. As soon as I see my Ope, I'm totally gonna getcha!

{Magne: Magne-Magne no Mi (Magnet-Magnet Fruit) [I made this up cuz we still don't know the name of Kid's Devil's Fruit]}