99- Questions (a shit ton {part 4}) From CrazypantsInDaHouse

15. Question to Hana:
Who do you think is the best match for Robin? (Out of curiosity. Please answer)

Hanna

The best match for her, in my opinion, is Franky. 100% Super couple.

OneHellofaGrell

*raises Frobin poster in the background*

*looks around suspiciously*(¤_¤  ) (  ¤_¤)*runs away*\(>◇< \) =3=3=3=3

(¤_¤ ) ( ¤_¤)
*runs away*
\(>◇< \) =3=3=3=3

And, do you also love coffee, books and flowers like she does?

Hanna

I do indeed enjoy most of what she does. I'm glad Robin is my master and not some classless oaf.

----

16. And lastly for my blood on top of the dead human body (that just came to me, don't judge) Gomu:
Who was your previous master before Luffy? Was he better, the same or worse?

Gomu

To be quite honest I can't seem to remember my last master.

I was stuck in my fruit for so long I guess it just slipped my mind.

Is there any chance I can turn into a Devil? Cause even though I can't reach your hatred level for humans I still hate them with all my soul.

Gomu

I seriously doubt you can change species, damn human.

Can I help you with the creation of Devil utopia? It would be so awesome!

Gomu

Step one is the eradication of all humans.
If you want to help go jump off a cliff or something, I don't know.

Mera

*randomly jumping in*

Step two: ???
Step three: Profit!

Gomu

...What?

----

17. Question for Bianca-san:

I know this will sound really selfish of me and I'll probably ruin it all but can I write a story with every Devil in it? Can I get your permission to do it? It may suck but I wanna try.

P.S. Love you all to the max. If we can't become friends can we at least not be enemies?

OneHellofaGrell

Well, I guess... Just so long as you stick to their personalities and make it clear that this story was all my idea and that these are all my characters (copyright and all that jazz).
-^_^-