Another Day At The Academy

(Ayako's POV)

It was a cold morning of December. The weekends were over and it was time for some Monday Morning Blues.

A chill ran through my body as I crawled up from my blanket. The sky looked a little hazy with my soggy eyes.

"Oh. . .Good grief," I muttered drowsily, staring at the light sky. It seemed as if the sun had just rised.

With a ruffled brunet and dopey eyes, I stepped away from my bedroom window. As much as I hated it, I had to get ready.

"Argh, can't we take a holiday today, Riko-Chan?"

"But I thought you were gonna challenge Jayden today. . .Well never mind if you-,"

"NO WAIT, I'M COMING!"

. . .

"How the heck are you so energetic!," I complained, "It's five in the morning..." With that I let out a drastic yawn.

Why is she always so active?

She gave me a smile, which made her look really cute. Oh? Did I forget to mention how adorable she is?

Wavy scarlet hair, charming dreamy eyes, with a charismatic personality

Wavy scarlet hair, charming dreamy eyes, with a charismatic personality. She is the best companion anyone could have by their side. Even in times of crisis. . .

(Riko's POV)

The school bell rang as I entered the lively classroom.

It was the same old scenario, boys moving around in the class and girls sitting in groups, talking. I was standing beside the door, ready for some fun.

"Hello guys, your local joker here!" I erupted, trying to sound cool and grab everyone's attention.

You know, that's a hobby of mine.

A tall and familiar guy with a handsomely figure turned towards me. Ayako who stood beside me, had an awkward expression.

Was I that embarrassing?

"Was that really necessary, Riko?" Ayako asked me after we had settled down.

"Uh, I really think it could've been cooler." I answered.

I didn't really care if some guy Ayako crushes on would think that I'm weird.

Wait. Did I just reveal that?

It was home room period.

I got up, scouting around, hoping I'd find something to catch my attention.

There was nothing new, the girls were gossiping around about "Hey, did you see how hot he is?", or "Ooh, didn't he ask you out yet? "

You see, I'm not a fan of girly tittle-tattles. I mean, I can adjust. But Ayako doesn't like it. . . She'd rather talk about anime and cool boys stuff. . .

"Huh? You think you're the only one who can adjust?"

"Wha-? I did not mean that."

"Hoho, really?"

"What's up with that Hoho? Are you trying copy Dio?"  (Did you get the reference?)

"RIKOOOO! AYAKOOOO!"

Whoops. I totally forgot I was in a classroom.