Killer On Loose

"Ready for a fight, girlie?"

"Tsk, don't you dare call me that." I replied, gripping my bracelet tight, "Anyway, state your purpose. I can't afford to waste anymore time here."

"Time? Ask me--or better ask The Master, how much time he wasted on you. Do you know. . ." He slowly began with increasing severity in his voice, "How long I've been wanting you?"

My face was beet red. "What? Now you too? Even his servants are crazy!" I threw my hands up in the air.

He swept his hair the other side, glaring at me with evil intent in his eyes.

"Couldn't you. . ." I stated nervously, "Have told me this in a proper way?"

I took a peek at his knife, it seemed as if it had been used several times before, a blast of elemental energy releasing from it. There was no way I could fight it.

"So, the way you threatened me, just about a few 30 seconds ago, is that supposed to mean that. . ." I said, leaning towards him.

"That?" He said, taking the chance and leaning in closer to me.

"That you are threatening me?" I patted his chest gently, in a flirty way.

He pushed me aside and smiled creepily.

"You seem to have misunderstood me." He said, "I don't like you. I don't care about you and it won't bother me. . . Even if I have to kill you, for the cause, which you know." He stated coldly.

"Oh? Really, it's a disappointment then," I tried stretching the conversation. "What's the point if you kill me if your Master wants me?"

He lowered his head, his eyes fixed on his knife, which he held in his right hand.

Raising the knife, he looked up at me, and suddenly started licking it.

Enough acting, Ayako

Enough acting, Ayako. I figured his intentions. . .

Woah, for real? I think I'm-

Back down, immediately!

Like an arrow, he darted his knife at me.