Time For Action

Oh good grief. . .

Here I am, sacrificing my own plans for her 'so called plans'.

And now, she's accusing me of something I have no idea of!

I had literally just got here.

Closing my eyes, I inhaled deeply. This is one of the ways I try keeping my cool.

I was totally flustered. I had enough.

Locking my eyes in hers, I outraged, "I am not responsible-"

"I'm sorry!"

What?

A miserable wail broke the tension. There was a sudden moment of silence.

I realized, the source of the voice was behind Ayako.

We all turned around to discover a pale Riko-chan, sweating about a 100 litres of sweat and her eyes filling.

"W-Wha, What's wrong?" Ayako said, totally surprised, "Did you find something horrifying about Jayden?"

Ayako tried making eye contact with her, but in return she just looked away.

"Okay, Ayako," I said, "If that was a joke then it wasn't funny."

She turned around, I couldn't help but spot big, visible dark circles forming beneath her eyes.

She is under stress...

She wasn't kidding.

One thing's for sure, when Ayako's serious, she is upto something.

"Hold it, guys." I announced, "Let me take control of this situation."

Everybody nodded at that.

One of the best things is that people always trust me with leadership.

With that, I had a big grin on my face.

Looks like today's day really wasn't a waste, after all.