Deal With The Devil

I twirled around. Who was that? Did somebody call me or-

"Attention please, good morning everyone. We shall begin with today's schedule-"

"A JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE PART 7 MANGAAAAA!?????"

Ayako exclaimed so loudly that even Johnny Joestar riding his horse with Gyro could've heard it.

(Holy shit, is that a JoJo reference?")

Everyone present in the classroom was staring at us.

I couldn't care less, but I felt my eyes pop out. Was it what I was perceiving?

"Snap out of it, I'm not giving it to you."

"OH PLEASEEEE? I'LL DO ANYTHING," I persisted, trying to sound convincing. "ANYTHING MEANS ANYTHING. EVEN LIFT YOUR BAG TO THE BUS. . . OR EVE-"

"No thanks." He deliberately said. But I wasn't about to give in.

"Riko," said Ayako in a solemn voice. "Leave it all to me."

I gave a quick nod to her.

"Pweaseeee?" She said, turning to Jayden, trying to make the cutest face.

Was that her plan!? I thought she had some real stuff up her sleeves, judging from the earnestness in her voice

Was that her plan!? I thought she had some real stuff up her sleeves, judging from the earnestness in her voice. I mean, she is a true Joestar by heart. And I know she would do anything to prove it. . .

"That ain't working on me," He gave a dominant smile, and she leaned towards him. "I won't let you touch it. . ."

She tried to snatch it, but failed miserably.

"You can't take it from me-" "AAAAAAH!"

Jayden howled in vain as Ayako proudly held her treasure. He was holding his left leg in his hands.

"Mine." Ayako remarked with the book in her hands, a blaze of something in her eyes. . . Just the look of a devil.