Outsmarted

"Amazing. . ." I muttered underneath my breathe.

I was amazed both at the art style of the special manga, as well as how Ayako managed to get away with the book.

She really looked amused, though I don't know if it was because of the book or self-satisfaction.

Hmm, since when did she become so badass?

I thought she was an innocent girl. . .

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

I blushed, "Eh, nothing."

"Do you really wanna know how I got away with it?"

I gave a quick nod.

"It was nothing," She grinned sheepishly.

Before she could speak any further, Jayden and his gang marched upon our seats.

"What?" Ayako demanded. "What are you losers here for?"

She let out a laugh.

"Sorry for that tone. If you're here for the manga, then I'll return it to you." She smiled and looked at them.

"We're not here for the manga. Look." A guy said, pointing to the opposite direction.

She turned to look where he was pointing to, and whoosh.

Another one of his friends took the manga.

"NOOOOOOO!" She cried. "Jerks! Give that back to me."

All of them started laughing. They were glancing at each other, smirking as if it were some code.

But their jaws dropped when she literally started to cry.

"Hey, Aya-" But I shut my mouth as soon as I realized what was going on.

One thing I knew for sure. . .

Ayako would never cry in public.

Never.

I knew her, she'd rather die than cry like a baby in front of everyone.

I let out a big grin.

I see what's going on here. . .