The Curse

(Riko's POV)

Ayako sat beside me, holding her head.

"I. . . Forgot again. . . Riko, it's happening again." She mumbled.

"Ayako, Are you okay?" I said, leaning towards her.

"It is happening again. Dammit," She grunted, talking to herself.

"But Ayako, this means that you were upto something, right?"

"According to Myura. . . Yes, the curse works that way." She said, standing up from her seat. She ushered me into a deserted corner of the classroom.

"Phew, now listen." Her voice was a little above a whisper. "Myura told me all about that curse, she's also suffering from it."

"Woah, for real?" I was surprised.

She nodded, "Yes, and you won't believe it, she was forced to forget her origins, like many of us. Hey, why is your jaw dropping?"

"Does that mean that we also suffer from that curse?" All of us?"

"Could be. But I'm sure about Myura and me. I mean, even you guys don't remember your origins, right?"

"Mhm." I nodded. All of this was getting interesting. A thought struck my mind.

"Hey. . . Does that mean that even Jayden is suffering from it?"

She blushed, caught a little off-guard at the mention of her most beloved rival.

"It could be." She shrugged sheepishly.

All of a sudden, she held her head again

"Urgh. . . I think I remember a little. Maybe he belonged to the dark realm and learned their and he acts like he is following it but in reality,"

She looked up to me, pausing in suspence, "He is just a traitor! He's gonna betray them soon!"

"Nice theory but it's just a theory." I said, calming her. She was overexcited with this theory of hers.

"Okay now, I think we should get to our seats, Ayako Chan?"

She nodded and went back to her seat.

I smiled to myself when I saw Jayden trying to talk to her.

Their ship is just perfect. Nobody can break it.

Hmm, what should I name it? Ayaden? Jayko? Yep, Jayko be it!

"Hello? Excuse me, madame." A taunting voice said.

I turned around to discover Ingrid patting my shoulder.