Chapter 1

Choko's POV

Ashes that's all that's left. For the sin of killing. For being a demon. The ashes reek with the smell of tears from the innocent souls who were killed and the grief of their family

"Sorry but you're going to burn in hell now" walking out of the dark abandoned alley where now only a pile of clothes lie.

Upon entering the garden of the butterfly mansion I am greeted with my older Identical twin sister by 5 minutes, Tsutako. We both look like carbon copies of our mother, same purple hair from the mouth down, same purple eyes, and unfortunately the same height

"Hey Choko. How did your assignment go?" She asked coming up to me.

"It was quick. The demon had no blood demon art so he was weak. I quickly sent the thing to hell where it belongs." Smiling satisfied with myself.

"You're so upbeat about it, it's weird." Tsutako sighed, shaking her head.

"Well why shouldn't I be upbeat about ending that demon's cursed existence?" I'm not really looking for an answer though because there are none.

Tsutako hates demons to so she stayed quiet. Looking around the large traditional Japanese garden I realize we are the only ones summoned here. It must be an assignment just for me and Tsutako.

But then again there aren't many people in the Demon Slayer Corpse considering it's a government secret and the fact that only quirk-less people can perform breathing techniques. Which means every Demon Slayer in the Corpse is quirk-less including me and Tsutako.

There were a lot of casualties during the final battle that happened when I was seven including my mother Shinobu Tomioka. But still demons keep popping up why?

My thoughts were cut short as the two young women with short white hair opened the shoji and the master came out. Wait Master is here?! Immediately Tsutako and I knelt down.

Although me and Tsutako are only ranked Hinoe our father Giyu Tomioka, the water pillar is a Hashira so we've had the honor to speak to the master a couple of times. The Master is a young man in his 20s with neck length black hair.

"Hello my children. Thank you for coming here today." He speaks his voice as clear as the sky.

"We're happy to be here. Are you doing well, Master?" I asked brightly.

"I am doing well, Choko. Thank you." He replied.

There are many other demon slayer bases so the master is not always here. He is also not the only one who gives out missions so why is here?

"Master, may I ask why you have called us here?" Tsutako asked as if reading my mind.

"Yes, I apologies Tsutako if I caused you any confusion. I called you here because there is a mission that only two can do."

A serious air surrounds both of us as we put on serious faces ready to receive our next assignment. "Both of you must infiltrate UA high"

"...Huh"

A/N Sorry the chapter was so short. The next one will be longer. Chapter 2 will be posted sometime next week. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

12/1/22