Chapter 3

Choko's POV

"Ow" Looking down to see three spikes about the size of a pencil piercing my leg.

Should I pull them out? Probably not. Taking a step my leg aches in pain but I ignore it. Breathing in a sharp breath I start the painful walk home.

Tsutako POV

One thing annoying about insect breathing is the demon doesn't disintegrate. I think looking down at the demon I killed. Its veins are now purple.

 Pulling out my cell phone I called Mrs. Hashibira, the head of the kakushi in this section of Japan. "Hello, Mrs. Hashibira. Yes I have a demon corpse I'll send you my location. Goodbye."

Hanging up the phone not even 10 minutes later, Kakushi arrived. To look inconspicuous like now they are arriving in an ambulance dressed as doctors. Using the ambulance to take the body to a government warehouse. I don't know or care what they do with it. 

Most of the kakushi have quirks so they can't be demon slayer but still wanting to help the demon slayer corpse they become kakushi. I respect them. The corpse couldn't do it without their help.

When walking home looking up at the sky I notice a crow coming towards me. Wait, that's Mika, Choko's kasugai crow. No no no. 

"Shinobu Tomioka has been killed in a fight with upper rank 2 caw caw"

"Where's Choko? Is she okay?!" I yell immediately thinking of the worst possibilities.

"Caw, Choko got injured during a fight against a demon. She is at ***** Mountain now walking home injured Caw. Ca-ahh" Mika screams startled as it looked like I just disappeared. But I'm running towards the mountains. 

"What is that girl thinking walking home injured?!" I think aloud.

 Although Choko is physically stronger than me, I'm faster so I get to the mountain quickly. To get a better view I jump onto the trees near the top of the mountain.

"Choko, Choko!" Yelling, cuffing my hands around my mouth. "Tsutako??" looking down at the voice, I see Choko. Thank god.

Choko's POV

This is a pain. Every step I take a spiking pain shoots up my leg. Calling the Kakushi would be a waste of their time. They have more important things to do. 

"Choko, Choko!" That voice, I look up to see a familiar light purple haori with dark purple wisteria branches on the bottom.

"Tsutako?" As soon as I called her name she jumped down and picked me up bridal style.

"Tsutako what are you doing here?" Asking startled as she was already running home carrying me. 

"Mika told me you got hurt. Why didn't you call the Kakushi Choko? You're being reckless" I can hear the frustration and worry in her voice. 

"Sorry I didn't mean to make you worry i'm fine." I assure her.

 "You have spikes in your legs! How is that fine?"

"You seem to have a couple scrapes and you're in uniform. You just fought a demon did you not? It is pretty reckless to come here before getting checked by the kakushi." calmly stating my observations.

 "The demon didn't have blood demon art so I'm fine and I'm your older sister. It's my job to look after you." 

"Only by 5 minutes"

 "still older." Tsutako huffs. 

Sighing, I decide to let her have the last word.