Chapter 6

Choko's POV

"Run, get out of here!"

"You can't hold him off on your own!"

"Tsutako is in the next apartment fighting, go help he— ack!

"Arata!"

—-

"Arata!" 

Huh. Where am I? It smells like medical supplies. Oh this is the butterfly mansion infirmary. I'm changed out of my hero costume 

"Choko you're awake!" A familiar voice yells and hugs me. 

Patting her back "Hey Naho, sorry to make you worry." 

Naho Takada, 17 years old turning 18 this year, is a nurse and maid at the butterfly mansion and a good friend of mine. She's wearing her usual attire. hair in a single braid with a green butterfly clip and a white nurse dress with a green belt. 

"I'm just glad you're okay." Sniffling, she got up and went to get my chart. 

"So what happened? All I remember is getting to Tsutako's class then blacking out." 

"Tsutako came rushing in here about three hours ago and said you were hit with demon poison. Luckily we got to it fast enough so it wasn't fatal." 

"Thank you Naho."

"You're welcome. I'm just glad you're okay." 

"Do you know where Tsutako is?" 

"She left a couple of minutes ago to pick up some medical herbs. Want me to go get her?"

"Thanks but I can go. I need to stretch my legs anyway." 

"Umm I don't know you just woke up, maybe you should rest a bit more."

 "I'll be fine than-" 

"You're staying in bed young lady." A voice right behind startles me. 

"Hello dad. What have you been up to?" 

"Just coming back from a mission to find out your hurt. Now lay back down cause your going to be resting for a while." Dad turned off the lights looking me in the eye.  As if challenging me to move. Neither of us moving a muscle.

 "Well I'll give you and Choko some space lord Tomioka" Naho nervously runs out.

 "I'm back. Oh your awake Choko." Tsutako Comes in breaking me and dads staring contest.

I sit up more. "Hey Tsutako sorry for interrupting your class and thanks for helping me out." 

"I'm just glad you're okay and you were able to capture the bug thing. But next time be more careful." She looks relived.

I made her worry again. Why is she always saving me?

I couldn't even save him.

---

"Decent work on yesterdays combat training. And Tomioka next time you have a stomach ache don't just leave." Mr. Aizawa glares at me, activating his quirk, making his eyes red. 

"Sorry sir." I bow my head a bit. 

"Now you're next assignment will decide your future" As Mr. Aizawa said that everyone got nervous.

But relaxed on hearing what he said next "You must all decide on a class rep." 

After that announcement almost everyone was raising their hand pleading to be class rep. I don't need to be the class rep because I wont be here for long. Who deserves to be class rep? Who can handle it?