Chapter 5

Choko's POV

4. Me and Tsutako found 4 more of those strange bugs around the school and they got away before we could catch them. We suspect they may be the demon's blood demon art and are spying for the demon. That might be how it knows U.A's plans. Unfortunately though right now we can't know for sure. 

"The demon has to be hiding where there is no sunlight. Maybe the vents" I think aloud while eating dinner.

"How are we going to get into the vents?" Tsutako asked.

"It's just a guess. For all we know it might not even be in U.A." 

"Then why are we even going to U.A?" 

"Be patient Tsutako, everything will work out!" 

"Your cheeriness is blinding me." Tsutako covers her eyes mockingly. 

"Hehe don't worry we are going to bring the demon's victims justice. How should we make it repent for its sins though? Maybe gouge out its eyes or organs, individually burn its limbs in the sun or put poison all around its body and have it slowly die." 

"That look in your eye you look just like your mother." 

That voice! 

"Dad!" Me and Tsutako ran up and embraced him.

"You look way longer than you said you would." Tsutako mumbled in his shoulder. 

"I know I'm sorry." Dad apologizes, individually patting our heads with his one arm. 

"I'll make some tea." Running off to go boil a pot. 

"You can make tea?" Dad looks very surprised.

Beaming, I go to get the tea pot. "Yep, Tsutako taught me when you were gone." 

"It's the only thing you can make." Tsutako sighed, shaking her head. 

"Well I have your great cooking anyway." Putting down the pot I pour everyone a cup and eagerly watch dad take a sip. 

His eyes widened "It's good"

Yes! "Glad you like it. So how was your mission?" 

He pierced his lips. "It took some time but me and the lighting pillar did eventually slay the demon."

Oh yes that means Mr. Agatsuma is back but Dad, he's hiding something.

"You're not telling us everything." Tsutako accused noticing to that he is hiding something.

"There are some things I can't tell you." And with that dad kissed us on the forehead and went to bed before we could say anything else.

What is he not telling us?

—-

"I am here! Coming through the door like a hero!" A familiar booming voice came from the door.

All might. He and I make brief eye contact but he almost immediately looks away. Everyone is marveling in his presence. Maybe it's because he looks cool or the fact that he is the number one hero.

Some may but I'm sure most can't feel his power. His strength is on par with the Hashira. "Now go change into your uniforms." All Might instructed. 

Grabbing my case I head into the girls changing room. My goal today is to capture one of the strange bugs alive. It could help us find the demon. With me is a pouch made of demon slayer uniform fabric. Which is one of the strongest fabrics out there. I'll use that to catch one of the strange bugs.

When opening my case an annoyed look spreads on my face. A skirt. The corpse designed my hero costume which is probably why there is a skirt. The Female uniform has a skirt but Tsutako and I wear pants. This thing will just get in my way. I don't know how Kamado sensei fights in one.