Chapter 29

Choko's POV

"Your stylist." Kathryne spoke with a heavy British accent.

They hired a stylist for me? Seriously?

"I wasn't aware you were coming, please come in." Opening the door I see her walk in with an entire suitcase full of stuff.

Looking around she goes over to the table opening her suitcase. "A little small for my usual client but whatever."

Taking out a blow drier she looks at me with a proud smile. "You know I once did a princess in Eastern Europe."

Ah, she's one of those types.

"Well I can't compete with that." I say walking into the kitchen handing her a glass of water.

Muttering a small thank you she pulls out a chair motioning for me to sit. "But I must say you're far more beautiful. That long hair just needs a small trim."

"No thank you"

Hearing that she stopped.

"Pardon?"

Moving my hair over my shoulder I comb it with my hand. "I'll keep it this way."

"I really insist you'll get dead ends!"

"I think I'll survive." I say stifling a laugh at her dramatics.

"Fine, fine. Go lay down."

What am I a dog? Even so I go lay down on the couch she was motioning to.

After a minute Kathryne comes over to me with a bucket of wax and a spreader.

Ugh.

"I'll be doing your eyebrows first."

"Alrighty."

Whait, whats second? Not having the chance to ask Kathryne starts applying the wax. Feeling the warm substance on my face I get ready.

'Wrip'

Not flinching the wax ripped off my face. After she dabs it in a couple more places I finally open my eyes.

Alright that's done with- "Now for your upper lip."

Dang it!

Choko's POV

After putting on a very tight black dress going down only a little below my waist and very thin black high heels covering my bullet scar I take a seat letting Kathryne do my hair. "Are you sure this is the dress the commission wanted me to wear? It seems a bit-well showy."

Do they want me to sweet talk them or seduce them?

"Oh no, I personally picked this dress." She dismissed spraying hairspray on me.

Wait what? I called them when she was getting some nail polish and the receptionist told me they had a planned outfit.

"I was told the commission planned an outfit for me." I say still smiling hoping she forgot or something.

"Oh ya they gave me some Kimono but everyone at the party will be wearing western wear so I did you a favor."

Excuse me? That's not your decision to make.

"Well I thank you for the consideration I'd like to wear the kimono the commission offered."

At this point I can practically feel her third eye looking at me weirdly. "But why? I already did makeup and your hair is just finished, look in the mirror and tell me you want to change."