Chapter 13

Midoriya's POV

"It's a bummer Iida won't join our team but I know two people who are just as fast." Uraraka's words make my eyes widen.

Is she talking about Kachan and Todoroki  "Who?"

"Choko and her sister."

Huh. "Really? She didn't seem to go that fast in the obstacle course."

Should I add that to my notes? I don't have much on Tomioka's quirk.

"Ya, but in the end when I was in the tunnel she and her sister were like a blur!" Uraraka bounced up and down just recalling it.

But if she's that fast why didn't she use that speed in the race?

"I'm in no rush."

Why is she not giving it her all?

Choko's POV

"Alright so Kendo is going to be the rider so she can use her quirk. Let's get into it" Setsuna decided alone.

Me and Kendo just shrugged. Personally I wouldn't do that. If Setsuna was the rider she could unattach her hands and grab others headbands. She could even detach her head and get the headbands out of reach from others.

But who am I to say anything? They're the ones who will be heroes not me. Kendo is pretty light so I'll stay in concentration constant for now.

All of the teams wait in anticipation as Midnight puts her hand up. "And start!"

As soon as her whip cracks, everyone runs towards Midoriya in an attempt to grab his 100 million points.

Smirking, Kendo enlarged her hands. "With everyone surrounding Midoriya there'll be lots of headbands for the taking."

Making our way behind multiple teams, Kendo quickly grabs their head bands. This goes on for a bit until I spot frost coming from Todoroki. He's going to freeze us to the ground. Should I tell them? No, if they're going to be heroes they have to learn from their mistakes. Next thing you know, me and Setsuna's feet are trapped in ice.

"Gah! The hell?"

"Well this isn't good."

Should I attempt to break out? I'm sure I could but... "You two can't make it to the last round."

Sorry Guys.

"Damn." Looking up I see Kendo biting her lip.

"See this is what happens when you team up with class 1A Kendo! Heck I bet she plotted this from the beginning to make you, our class rep look foolish!" A boy across from us with blond hair and gray eyes yells and starts laughing like some comic book super villain.

"A classmate of yours?" Looking up at Kendo she just sighs. "Unfortunately."

Setsuna looks over to me. "That's Monoma, the class voted him most likely to become a dictator."

"Well he seems to be quite the character." I smile.

The two girls just look at me blankly. With time going on we somehow got into a conversation about how Mirko should be the number 3 hero. A loud air horn suddenly went off bringing us out of our conversation.

Sighing Setsuna and I helped Kendo down. As  soon as she was off I gave a small bow. "Apologies, I wasn't much help"

"Na your good I couldn't do much either." shrugging Setsuna started walking back to her class "Latter Tomioka 2."

"It was nice meeting you." Kendo waved, then went to join Setsuna back to her class.

"Yes, goodbye." I say probably out of their line of hearing.