"Chapter-102."

Jisoo moved a little back and called the bartender back over again. "I would like to have Moscow Mule, do as I say!" She said and smirked.

She was definitely attracted to him, but his looks were quickly fading with that chauvinistic attitude. The bartender lifted his hand and said, "I don't want to get involved in whatever this is. If you want a drink, go order it from the bar over there." He pointed to the bar across the room. Jisoo nodded and looked at the bar across the room and smiled seeing Roseanne and Park Jimin standing with their drinks. She quickly grabbed her purse, tipped her chin up in the air, and walked away. When she reached the other bar, she found a stool and waited for the bartender to finish with his customer. Park Jimin had just walked away with Roseanne to meet some guest but after gesturing her to enjoy the night. In that time, Kim Taehyung appeared again, this time his hands were across the bar.

"Looks like someone is suffering from short term memory loss."

Jisoo rolled her head towards his direction and said sarcastically, "Oh no, hope they get well soon."

He laughed, moving until his back was against the bar, and stared at her with a tilted head and a crooked smile, "En, thank you, but it's my wife who is suffering from short term memory loss."

His voice sounded like his throat was coated in honey. She held eye contact with him, wondering if it was an act.

Jisoo slaped on his hand and he groaned, "Shut up!" Kim Taehyung just kept staring at her intensely.

The bartender approached with impeccable timing.
"What can I get for you?"

Jisoo straightened up, breaking eye contact with Taehyung. She turned and faced the bartender. "I'll have a glass of water."

"Make it two!" Taehyung said.

__________

Taehyung couldn't stay with his wife for a long time cause he had to,
the circumstances that they were in didn't allow them. The world just got to know about Jisoo's existence and if Taehyung and Jisoo stay together in the party even though it was private they had to be careful. They officially haven't announced about their marriage.

Jisoo was walking around with Roseanne. It was already three months since Jisoo was back to Korea. During these three months a lot has happened and also changed.

Park Jungkook approached Roseanne and Jisoo, "Jisoo noona, come let me introduce you to my friends."

"Jungkook, how many friends do you have? She has already met a few of them earlier." Roseanne answered and Jungkook sighed before responding to her respectfully and calmly.

"Sister-in-law, those weren't my friends just a few of my classmates but these are my childhood buddies...there is a difference."

Jisoo stared at Jungkook, "Where are they?"

"Come." Jungkook quickly held her hand and walked with his elder sister. As soon as they reached. Roseanne was quickly taken away by Park Jimin.

While Jisoo met Jungkook's buddies.

"Noona, met Cha Eun-wo and this is Kunpimook bhuwakul, and she is my elder sister Park Jisoo."

"Hello, noona! Heard a lot about you. " Kunpimook bhuwakul greeted. While Cha Eun-wo was just silently admiring her beautiful face.

"Noona,  are you pursuing career in acting? " Cha Eun-wo inquired without even greeting.

"Nope, actually- I'm a doctor."  Jisoo answered calmly.

"Ohh, that's great!" Kunpimook butted in between when Cha Eun-wo was about to say something. He glared at him.

"Well, you are really pretty noona!" Cha Eun-wo complimented.

"That's in our blood." Park Jungkook said as he smiled while handing her a glass of red wine.

"I'm actually an officer in police department." Kunpimook bhuwakul said as he smiled ear to ear.

"I'm the Chairman of Cha industries." Cha Eun-wo said and glanced at Park Jungkook who was controlling his laughter.

"Ohh, nice to meet you both." Jisoo smiled warmly at them.

After a good conversation with both, it felt good to met Jungkook's buddies they had good humor and were still young. Jisoo thought.

Park Jungkook quickly held her hand and said,

"Okay, noona has to go now!" Jisoo looked at him and Park Jungkook moved aside giving her access to look behind him. Kim Taehyung was standing with few men who were in their fifties and watching her as talked to them.

Jisoo quickly smiled and walked towards Park Seokjin who was really close to Kim Taehyung.

"Are you tired Jisoo?" Park Seokjin asked as he looked at her and patted her head.

"A little!" Jisoo said and sighed. Park Seokjin smiled and was about to hand her a red wine when Kim Taehyung walked towards them and grabbed the glass of red wine.

"If you're done then let's go!" Kim Taehyung said as he looked around.

Jisoo knew what he was upto so she smiled while looking at Park Seokjin and said, "Oppa, why are you leaving so soon......ahh~ I'll go back to Park Residencey with Guk-k or Jimin oppa!''

Taehyung looked at her immediately. Park Seokjin looked at the couple and walked towards the guest quickly.

"Missus, are you really suffering from short term memory loss?" Taehyung questioned. Jisoo didn't answer and walked towards the restroom quickly.

Taehyung looked at her and sighed before following up. Jisoo had got better at teasing in past three months and he was happy about it until this day. She was actually making hard for him.

"This women will be the death of me!"

________

Jisoo was walking out of the restroom when she was pulled to the corner. She knew by the warmth of the hand that it was her husband. She didn't react much and stayed calm.

Taehyung quickly caged her between him and kissed her instantly. She kissed him back and moved her hands around his neck and made hard for him to control himself.

He quickly pulled out and looked at her.

"You look pretty good today!"Kim Taehyung complimented. Jisoo smiled and asked,

"Just pretty good?"

"Words can't justify how beautiful you are Missus!" His words were like honey. His hand trailed around her back till her hip.

Jisoo pulled him into another kiss and moved her thumb back and forth on his cheek.

Taehyung lifted her up and walked towards the exit of the new glory world city club.

"It's going to be a long night." Taehyung said and Jisoo glared.

"Kim Taehyung, it's not good to do that often!"

"Do what?" Taehyung questioned while walking slowly towards the door.

"You know what I'm trying to say!"

"Why are you having lecherous thoughts Missus? What I meant by long night is that I have a lot to discuss with you and your brothers."

"You are being a bastard Kim Taehyung."