"CHAPTER-105"

Jisoo sighed as she walked out of the restroom and found her husband standing out with her purse. Kim Taehyung was one of the most stoic and unapproachable man known in south Korea but here he was holding his wife's purse. They say when people fall in love, they breach their own rules and forget about the pride they had held for years. Jisoo thought as she approached him. 

"Lisa and Jeremy are here for you!" Kim Taehyung said as he straightened his leaning back and unhurriedly tugged her hair behind her ear. "Are you okay? feeling better?" Kim Taehyung inquired. Jisoo smiled and nodded. "I feel good now.....thank you." 

Taehyung shook his head, "You don't have to thank me every time Missus, always remember.....you are my wife, and seeing you happy and healthy is my major priority, having you in my life is a huge gift so...I want to treasure it." Jisoo smiled.

"You are good at words!" Jisoo said as she took her purse from him. There was a quick sound of a camera and flash, attracting Jisoo and Taehyung's  attention to the direction of the flash. Kim Yeonjun standing at the end of the corridor with his phone in his hand at an angle. He was smiling cheekily as he walked towards the couple. He stood five feet away from Kim Taehyung and said with a teasing tone, "I swear, Grandmother will be really happy after seeing you treating someone well." 

"But she won't be happy seeing you again back with bad grades!" Taehyung said as he walked past him leaving yeonjun and Jisoo behind.  Kim Yeon Jun looked at Jisoo with a complicated expression. Taehyung halted his steps and turned his sculpted neck and looked at his wife before saying, "Aren't you coming?" he averted his gaze and looked at his younger brother, "And you delete that picture and you are not sending it anywhere but to me." Kim Yeonjun nodded lazily and swiftly started using his fingers against his phone. Jisoo resumed her steps and walked towards her husband, he quickly started walking and heard his wife saying, "Kim Taehyung I'm not your assistant or employee to walk behind you...can walk a little slowly." Taehyung slowed his pace to engage with her steps. 

"You are just good at words.." Jisoo said mockingly as she looked at him. Taehyung smiled haughtily and moved closer to her ear and whispered, " I'm good at everything Kim Jisoo and you know that." He winked at her and witnessed her getting flushed at his comment. "Can you stop!" Jisoo slapped his hand, Taehyung was still stoic. He swung his hand slowly in the air and placed it on Jisoo's shoulder and whispered, "I haven't started yet.....do you want me to start?" Jisoo removed his hand from her shoulder and replied, "You have become indecent, I married the decent and considerate Kim Taehyung not a flirty.  "   

Taehyung quickly looked at her and said, "undecent?......um~ I'm flirty and indecent just for you....so in this case, you are the one to be blamed." By the time they were already in the VIP lobby.

 Jisoo looked at Park Jungkook who seemed to be lost, Lisa and Jeremy standing in front of her father Park Cheol having an ear-to-ear grinning conversation, and Park Seokjin was busy with his phone call. Taehyung's secretary and Jack stood near the doorway with guards. Jisoo walked in Lisa's direction. While Kim Taehyung walked towards Park Jungkook and patted his back as he took a seat beside the latter. 

there was silence until Park Jungkook decided to speak up, "Noona looks happy with you!" Park Jungkook said without averting his gaze from Jisoo. Kim Taehyung smiled while looking at Jisoo. "it's shocking!" Park Jungkook said while looking at his hands. Taehyung looked at him, "What is shocking?" Park Jungkook looked at him and said, "you prioritizing my sister above everything!"

"You know, I never imagined my sister getting married.....and when I first got to know that she married you...I always thought that you will as always prioritize your work above my sister and she will complain about that but.....now that I see her happy with you and you prioritizing her above everything makes me really happy and shocked too." 

Taehyung chuckled and nodded, Park Jungkook averted his gaze and looked at Lisa, and asked, "What do you like most about my sister?''

"The light she radiates." Park Jungkook looked at him and raised his brows and Kim Taehyung continued while staring at Jisoo, "There's nothing in the world I will find more beautiful than her. Not the sun. Not the moon. Not even the entire galaxy compares to the light she radiates."

"Sounds cliché but you said that about my sister so it sounds good!" Park Jungkook said as he kept staring at Lisa. Kim Taehyung noticed and said, "Are you planning to kidnap Dr.Monoban?" 

Park Jungkook looked at Kim Taehyung and sighed before saying, "Nope!" 

___________

"Jisoo and I were planning to hang out today.....um~ but seems like it won't be possible this time." Lisa said as she looked at Park Cheol and then Jisoo. Park Cheol smiled, "'I'm sorry...I ruined your plan."

"No, no uncle....it's fine. I'm soon coming to South Korea so we have decided to hang out there." Lisa said as she eyed Jeremy who was having a serious conversation with Park Jungkook and Park Seokjin. Jisoo looked at Lisa's piercing gaze and followed it's direction. Lisa quickly looked away when Jisoo fake coughed. 

Park Cheol stood up while Lisa and Jisoo did the same. "Well, when you come to South korea make sure to visit our place. I would be happy." 

Lisa smiled, "Yes uncle definitely!" 

"Take care!" Park Cheol said as he looked at Lisa warmly and quickly left after bidding his goodbye. 

______

"Ma'am your order!" Kim Yeonjun placed Jisoo's and Lisa's coffee on the table and took a seat right in front of Jisoo. Lisa smiled absurdly and asked, "Don't you have placements starting from next week Kim Yeonjun? and why are you going back to your hometown..."    

Yeonjun sighed and said, "I want to take a break for a few days you know....before placements." 

"But didn't you take a break for half a month....you just came back..." Jisoo said and was quickly cut off by Kim Yeonjun.  "Your husband forced me to go back with grandmother."

"Oh--I forgot you're Kim Taehyung's younger brother!' Jeremy said while looking at Jisoo.

"But you are absolutely opposite of him!" 

****
I'm back, all healthy. Thank you for your wishes. I'm so grateful to you all. Also I'll be updating a lot since it's peak time.....Jisoo and Taehyung's birthday <33

Happy Taehyung's day.

Wishing you all a great day!