"CHAPTER-107."

"Why is there no good news? we are married for half a year now, Aren't we working hard?" Jisoo was fluttered. Her cheeks were already stained beet red. her nipples were getting hard at his comment. 

"Can you stop Kim Taehyung, we are on a flight not at home!" Jisoo said as she quickly pushed him away, but he pulled her way closer.

"I'm well aware of that Missus." He whispered and  kissed her one last time before averting his gaze to his magazine.

Jisoo stared at him until she heard him, "Missus, don't stare at me like that...I have hardly controlled myself and if you keep staring like that I might not be able to control myself." Taehyung said without averting his gaze from the magazine. Jisoo quickly averted her gaze and kept staring at the golden ring Until she found the child in the front seat staring at her.

She got company, while Taehyung kept resisting himself.

_____

After a long thirteen hour-long flight,

The flight landed on the land of South Korea, and Jisoo felt emotions rushing over. She has finally arrived at her hometown, The place where she was born, her childhood was spent here, and all the tragedies happened here.

Not long after their luggage arrived. Jisoo had to stay in the VIP section with Kim Yeonjun, While Kim Taehyung, Park Seokjin, Park Jungkook, and Park Cheol directly passed the commoner path.

Jisoo looked around and spotted Taehyung who was walking towards her but he wasn't alone. A very unique face was walking along with him.

Long face and very strong jawline, high cheekbones, and a super perfect nose that seemed too perfect to be real. His defined cupid bow. Mole on his upper lip. His hair was neatly combed and styled. He didn't look like a normal person. His body wasn't too masculine and wasn't too thin. His broad shoulders made his entire look surreal. He was wearing a blue tailored suit that complimented his thigh and slim waist.

Taehyung was already standing in front of Jisoo and Kim Yeonjun. The man beside Taehyung stood there with a small smile on his lips and his hands were at his back. He smiled at Yeonjun who bowed at him.

Taehyung looked at Jisoo and blinked his eyes twice. It was a reassurance to her that everything was already planned and will be fine. She was scared. Things were still not clean in here.

"Hmm~Jisoo meet him he is Jung Hoseok  and Hoseok meet your new student Jisoo, Kim Jisoo my wife!" The smile on his lips grew wider as he bowed in front of Jisoo and Jisoo quickly bowed in response.

"Hello, Park Jisoo, welcome to South Korea." Jung Hoseok said with a friendly smile, while Kim Yeonjun cracked a huge laugh resulting a glare from Kim Taehyung.

"Hello, Mr.Jung! Nice to meet you and thank you for saying that!" Jisoo said as she shook her hand with him.

"I'm your new trainer for safeguarding. Looking forward to train you!" Jung Hoseok said as he looked deep into Jisoo's eyes. Jisoo smiled and nodded her head before saying,

"I would be honored to learn from the head  itself of Jung security agency." Jisoo smiled and looked at Taehyung who was actually looking at her. Admiring her.

"So..." Jung Hoseok interrupted the moment, "Let's head to the manor."
Taehyung nodded and grabbed Jisoo's luggage while Kim Yeonjun walked towards Jung Hoseok and kept his pace with him.

"I never mentioned the Jung security agency Missus, perhaps did you-.."

"Jimin told me about this earlier." Jisoo interrupted him and answered him. Taehyung smiled and held her hand while his other was holding her bag.

They were quickly followed by two hefty men, their bodyguards.

And here was the start of a new beginning in Jisoo's life.

_________
A beautiful, well designed Manor was getting into a fit state. A huge black five-barred gate was the main entrance to the manor. The high security was no joke. Men with well build bodies in their black suits were standing at their specific positions. The armed officers were standing inside the gate, double security! The manor had a huge yard with pretty plants planted around. The grass was trimmed and the plants were watered, at the east side of the yard, a huge tree and a bench were situated.

The yard was followed by a huge waterfall. The waterfall connected to all the macro valleys around the manor.

The door of the manor was made of metal and wood, hard to open, followed by a big living room and around the corner an open kitchen. It was well designed, the colour combination and the lighting gave cozy and comfortable vibes, staircase at the end of the living room. The first floor was filled with a lot of activity rooms. There was another huge ceiling to floor window. It displayed a clean room with huge Matt layed on it. The room was specifically designed for the physical exercise.

The corner of the first floor leaded it's way to the second floor which had cluster of rooms.

The room were designed with lots of efforts. The glory worlds new president was good at this.

__________