"Chapter-121."

"It's fine, Jisoo. Taehyung is going to stay here tomorrow night as well." Jisoo looked a little startled when she heard Rossanne.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Jisoo instantly questioned.

"I know women have needs just like men have!" Jisoo quickly averted her eyes after a while, she said;

"I hate when I can't control my hormones."

"Even I do, but don't you think that the more we crave for them, the more we fall!"

Jisoo laughed at what she said and then nodded.

"Well, I'm pretty tired. Let's sleep." Rossanne said and quickly turned the lights off.

"Good night, Jisoo!"

"Good night, Sister-in-law."

__________

Meanwhile, on the other side, Taehyung and Jimin were sitting on the rooftop with their drinks.

"I can't believe you did this, Park Jimin!" Taehyung said and heard his laughter. "Are you even my best friend?"

"Well, I am. We haven't talked in a while."

"Didn't we talk on the call in the morning!" Taehyung said, being all annoyed.

"I don't mean that kind of talk. Since you got married we haven't spent proper time together." Jimin said as he placed his drink and looked Kim Taehyung.

"Hey!"

"What?"

"Let's get married together? On the same day? Same time?" Jimin suggested, but Taehyung stopped his movement and placed his glass on the table, and said;

"I don't like sharing my special days!"

Jimin sighed but wasn't ready to hear what Taehyung said next;

"Since you are my best friend and my childhood buddy and my wife's brother, let's get married on the same day!" Taehyung smiled, and  Park Jimin looked at him intensely and held his cheeks before saying:

"My sister has changed you completely. I'm so proud of her!"

Taehyung quickly grabbed his hand and jerked them away and punched Jimin's face before saying;

"You ruined my night!"

Jimin quickly got up and lifted Taehyung by his collar and then punched his face.

"Control your hard dick, Bastard!"

"Fuck you Park Jimin!"

"Fuck you Kim Taehyung!"

After a little argument Taehyung and Jimin were back to there original selves. They were sitting on the chairs with drinks in there hand. As if nothing happened.
____________

Time passed, and it was already midnight. Jisoo, who wasn't feeling comfortable due to the temperature in her room, got up and looked at the empty space beside her where Rossanne was asleep.

She wasn't there anymore.

Jisoo quickly increased the temperature of her air conditioner and got up from her bed and walked towards the table to get some water for her thirsty throat, but to her suprise, the jar was empty.

She quickly grabbed the jar to get some water for herself without thinking twice.

She quickly went outside and reached the pantry area of the first floor and filled her jar, and was about to walk back towards her room to find Roseanne's room lights on. She looked around, but Taehyung was nowhere to be found.

"If Jimin and Rossanne are together, then where is Taehyung?"

She quickly walked towards her bedroom. Right after entering and placing the jar in place, Jisoo left to look around for her husband.

She didn't find him anywhere. When she was about to enter her bedroom, she heard quite a few moments of human being inside her bathroom.

When she entered her bedroom, she found Taehyung detaching the bathroom door. He immediately halted his steps when he found her standing near the door.

He just showerd, his hair was wet, and he was wearing nothing but a towel
which was wrapped around his waist.

Jisoo quickly walked towards him and kissed him real hard. The towel Taehyung was wearing on his lower abdomen was thrown away by Jisoo. When the towel touched the ground,

Jisoo felt pain in her neck she quickly got up from her bed to find herself draining in sweat. She quickly looked around to find Rossanne sleeping peacefully. Her eyes went wide when realization hit her.

It was all a dream!

She felt something wet between her legs. She quickly increased the temperature of the air conditioner and quickly switched the lamp on. She walked towards the table to find no water in the jar. She sighed and decided to sleep.

When she was about to sleep, she thought about looking out in the corridor out of nowhere.

She quickly unlocked and then detached the door. She walked out to find Park Jimin's room's door wide open.

She unhurriedly walked towards it to find Taehyung standing and Park Jimin sleeping on the bed.

"Aren't you sleep yet?" Jisoo questioned, Taehyung turned his head to suprise Jisoo with a little buries near his lips.

"Didn't feel sleepy!"

"What's wrong with your lips?"

"Your brother hit me!" He said while walking towards her and switching the lights off.

He walked outside the bedroom with Jisoo while closing the door behind him.  She touched his lips to find it not so serious.

"Why are you not asleep? Missed me?" Taehyung questioned as he flew his arm around her neck.

"Why would I miss you? I did sleep, but for some reason, I couldn't sleep further." Jisoo said as she walked forward with Taehyung.

"So what was that you and Jimin had to catch up on?" Jisoo questioned, and Taehyung said nothing for a while after a brief moment he answered her by saying;

"He didn't want me to sleep with you!"

"Why?"

"No idea!"

"Hm." When they reached Jisoo's bedroom. Taehyung stopped walking and looked at his wife before caging her between him and the wall.

He kissed her and lifted her up for convenience. She wrapped her legs around his torso and hands around his nape. Taehyung kept kissing her and then unhurriedly dropped her down and broke the kiss. He placed his forearm above her head and looked deep into her eyes as he said;

"Let's catch up on our unfinished business!"

Jisoo kissed him and then quickly broke the kiss before saying, "

"There is a room beside Jungkook's room which is not in use, so let's go there!"

"I wouldn't say no, though!"
Taehyung again lifted her up and walked towards the empty room. His lips were on hers doing their business while hands were hurriedly unlocking the door.

He dropped Jisoo on her foot when they reached inside. Jisoo quickly locked the door from inside and switched the small lights on.

Taehyung quickly kissed her again while pinning her between him and the wall.

He got rid of her shirt at once.