"Chapter-152."

Everyone was talkative. After having a small conversation, Jisoo walked out with both the boys. Sunoo, who laughed out loud as soon as they walked out, but Suho was silent and obedient. He obediently let Jisoo hold his hand till  they reached their apartment.

Jisoo did feel off after watching Suho go silent. As soon as Jisoo got inside her flat, Sunoo left for his baseball practice, and it was just Suho and Jisoo. Since their parents left for work in the morning, they decided to leave Suho at Jisoo's place.

After a few tries of talking to him, Jisoo gave up and walked inside to cook. It wasn't a regular meal but something more marvelous meal. Taehyung had already called and informed Jisoo about his late coming, and Jisoo took the advantage.

When she was done with the preparation and baking, she sat beside Suho, who was silently reading something. Jisoo decided to give her final try and questioned; "Are you mad at me?"

Suho looked at her and didn't respond when Jisoo finally decided to give up. Suho's tender voice rang out; "Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes, I can gift you a right to ask another question free of charge. Now you can ask me two questions. " Jisoo generously said.

"Today, at Convinces store, why didn't you......deny that I wasn't your child?"

"Ah? It's true you aren't my child. But why do I have to deny it?"

"Isn't it because you women don't want others to know that you have a big child." The tone of his voice was somewhat moved.

"Who said ?"

"My mother is like that... every time we go out with her, she always denies that she's a mother to such big boys." The tone this time was somewhat hurt and dejected and hurt.

"That's because your mom is stupid."

"Ah?" His expression changed.

"Don't Ah me. If I had a son as big as you are, handsome, well-behaved, and sensible, I would proudly tell everyone that you are my darling son. Then everyone will admire me for having such a big son at a young age. Don't you think it's cool to be a young and pretty mom."

Suho: "....."

"You wouldn't be angry just because i was pretending to be your mother, right?"

Suho: "....."

"If you aren't happy, then just say it! At worst. I will apologize!"

After a long stifling silence, the little brat said; "Thank you!"

At that moment, Jisoo knew that smart him had thought it through, so she jokingly said; "If you want to thank me. Come let me hug you!"

Unexpectedly, the little brat really did shift his body and leaned his head against her.

Jisoo wrapped her hands around him and patted his back!

After a long while, he moved back and sarcastically replied; "Don't you have work in the kitchen?"

Jisoo smiled and shook her head; "No I'm done already. Can you help me with the decor?"

"Ahm." He nodded and started helping Jisoo up. When they were halfway done, Suho's mother arrived to pick him up.

"Thank you so much, Jisoo! For taking care of him!"

"No worries!" His mother was quite a good lady, but she didn't understand why she would deny them being her children in public.

Suho looked at Jisoo twice before shyly waving his hand at her and leaving with his mother.

For the very first time, Suho looked at Jisoo with admiration.

___________

It was already early midnight, and Jisoo was waiting for her busy partner to arrive home. She looked at the food layed on the table cause she knew he would skip his meals. She looked at the decor on the wall. She lay her head and closed her eyes. When Jisoo received a message on her phone. She looked at the message only to find Sunoo's text;

~Sunoo:

Oppa is in the elevator!

Jisoo dropped her phone and quickly closed all the lights. She stood behind the curtains. The room went pitch black.

Not long after, Jisoo heard the pass code being entered and the door being opened.

Taehyung entered the house and sighed loudly. He placed his bag on the table and removed his shoes. He was too familiar with his surroundings. He got up and walked towards the couch. He didn't even switch the lights on. He quickly closed his eyes and rested his head as he losend his tie.

Jisoo moved towards him and slowly sneaked her hands around his neck. His body went rigid, and then she slowly whispered in his ears;

"Happy birthday, Hubby!" Suddenly, all the fairy lights went on, allowing his eyes to see the ultimate decor. The frill and fairly light illuminated the Happy Birthday hubby decor. She kissed his left cheeks before he pulled her on the towards the couch.

"Thank you!" He pecked her lips and rested his head on her lap. Jisoo didn't know the reason why he looked dull. Maybe due to the exhaustion.

"You okay?" Jisoo questioned as she caressed his forehead.

"Hm, just a little bit tired. You know I'm not a kid!" He said in his deep, enchanting voice.

"I know, but I just wanted to do this." Taehyung calmly laid his head for a while before sitting up and looking at his wife's mesmerizing eyes and quickly captured her lips.

He quite hated birthday parties and celebration, but he genuinely felt happy this time. Every year, he would spend his birthday either by drinking or working. He didn't forget his birthday but for him it was just another day. But maybe from this birthday onwards things might be different. Taehyung thought.

His lips moved in sync along with hers.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to deepen the kiss. Soon, he pulled out and rested his forehead on hers.

Jisoo smiled and quickly got up, irritating him. She quickly walked inside the kitchen and walked out of the kitchen with a cake in her hand.

She placed the cake and smiled at him. Taehyung looked at the cake for a while and then back at her.

"Quite interesting! Is it edible?" He jokingly asked, and Jisoo threw him a look which said 'don't mess with me'

Taehyung laughed loudly and grabbed the knife from the tray.

He looked at Jisoo twice. Before cutting the cake. He picked up the slice with a spoon as he bought the spoon towards Jisoo's mouth. She quickly opened her mouth but didn't expect his betrayal. He turned the spoon towards his mouth before quickly gulping the cake.

As soon as Taehyung tasted the cake, he amusingly raised his brows and closed his eyes.

"I didn't know that my dear Missus knew how to bake an edible cake." Taehyung said, and Jisoo flared her nostrils and looked away before quickly looking at him with loveable eyes.

"Whatever you say today is forgiven, hubby!"