"Chapter-104."

"It's because of me Taehyung! Mama and dad had to stay away from each other because of me.....my brothers had to suffer, Yoongi oppa lost his father because of me!" She cried harder.

She suddenly stopped crying and wiped her tears with back of her hand and said,

"I don't want to go! I'm sacred....what if something happens again--.."

"Jisoo, Jisoo..." Taehyung unhurriedly pulled away and placed his hand on her shoulder before saying:

"Nothing is because of you! It was all because of our elders.....hmm nothing is because of you....don't blame yourself..."

Jisoo stared at him, tears were still streaming down her face.

"My parents stayed away from eachother so that I can live a life that I couldn't live in Seoul, my brothers couldn't receive mother's love.. uncle Cheol died because of me! Grandmother suffered because of me.....now I'm dragging you in this mess Taehyung......I'm sorry..-"

Taehyung stared at her and commanded,

"Stop crying, you think it's because of you?" Jisoo quickly averted her gaze from his strong stare.

"It all happened because of elders commitment and aunts untold secrets Jisoo, and you think you're dragging me in this mess, then you are wrong.....I, myself want to be in this mess with you and I promise to bring you out too......"

Taehyung moved forward and hugged her again,

__________

Taehyung and Jisoo were seated in a room inside the airport, the room was filled with noise of air-conditioner. Jisoo was seated infront of a tea table while Taehyung placed a few pictures and files from his bag.

"This is your aunty Shin-hi and this is Gu Mason with whom she was supposed to get married." He placed another picture infront Jisoo as he continued: "He is Jeong!"

He kept placing different pictures as he unhurriedly continued;

"These are the pictures from accident scene...."

Jisoo stared at all of them as she went through all of them. She placed the pictures and waited for Taehyung to explain her clearly.

"Your aunt Shin-hi was suppose to marry Gu Mason but because she was in entertainment industry she fell in love with Jeong her co-star."

He walked back and forth as he continued; "She didn't wanted to get married so she ran away from them with Jeong but Gu Mason chased her and bought her back to Seoul but later after somedays aunt shin hi was expecting."

Jisoo sighed, it was too much to consume; "Your grandparents tried to know who the father of her child was but she never revealed......later after giving birth to her she started being happy......Of course every one weren't happy and your grandparents even wanted to keep her away from the Park family but she was a member of the family too...., but later after the accident even her daughter was missing....."

Jisoo nodded and said; "And then after me and Jimin were born, Gu's thought that I was aunts daughter and tried to abducted me...,not ones but twice so Mama and dad shifted to Seoul for my safety and then after taking over SA AGENCY dad gained a lot of enemies and because of Jeong, dad had to go back to Busan......." Taehyung nodded and placed a few documents infront of her and said,

"This is a agreement signed by Jeong that You Park Jisoo isn't his daughter and he would never even try to lay a finger on you and instead he himself mentioned that he would actually find his daughter.....and will try to protect you if Gu Mason tries to take you away!" Jisoo eyed the paper and turned its pages for awhile until she was at the last page of the document.

"Remember you were kidnapped by Gu Mason...." Jisoo nodded and looked at him.

"He is the one to blame darling!" He unhurriedly walked towards her and sat beside her before continuing:

"Because of him you had to stay at home and do home schooling and then had to run away to California and then now you're again going to be trained."

Jisoo frowned; "Trained? Training for what?"

"For self defense and training you for the upcoming event."

"Taehyung no!!"

"What no?" Taehyung asked as he handed her chocolate.

"Why will I be trained? And how?"

Jisoo grabbed the chocolate and turned her body towards him.

"Listen, you will be directly going to the secret manor and not Park residencey.....you will be trained about how to protect yourself and about attacking! Everything a human has to learn before entering into the SA agency..."

Jisoo nodded and she took a bite of her chocolate and declined to share with him as he reached out for it but she quickly slapped his hand.

"Ohh, will it be fun?" Jisoo asked.

"Probably." Taehyung answered as he managed to take a bite of her chocolate.

"But the sad thing is you won't have your husband around you for possibly three months."

Jisoo stared at him as she placed the chocolate on the table,

"Aren't you who will be training me?"

Taehyung shook his head as he pushed her hair behind her ear before saying;

"No, there will be someone to train you.."

"So you won't be there?" Jisoo asked as she frowned again and looked extremely disappointed.

"I might vist you once or twice a month."

"Oh ok" Jisoo said as she bought the chocolate near his mouth. Taehyung reacted quickly and took a  huge bite of her entire chocolate and gained a slap on his hand.

"Kim Taehyung! That was mine....what's the use of buying me chocolate when you eat all of it... Silly foodie!" She snapped and rolled her eyes, she actually got a lot bold an could easily get disappointed if Taehyung did something.

"Missus I bought you a basket of chocolate and you keep crying if I eat half of it...who is silly foodie me or you!" Taehyung calmly said as he smiled ear to ear.

Jisoo stared at him trying hard to control her smile. She laid her back on the backrest and kept staring at him. She quickly throwed the pillow on him and averted her gaze but the pillow was again throwed on her.

******
Hi everyone,

Aish here!
I might not be able to update for a few days. I'm high on fever and it's really hard to write and update...

I'm sorry and do take care of yourself and watch out cold, stay warm.

Bye.

-Aish :)