"Chapter-128."

"Great! You finally bought her back.
Look at how obedient this girl is! They look just like us back then, don't they?" Boram said cheerfully.

Now that Kim Joonwoo saw both of them standing next to each other. He really felt that they were fated for each other, and he was pleased about it. He felt that his grandson's decision and choice were wonderful in women. He then commented on his wife's statement; "Given how you looked back then you weren't even half of what our granddaughter-in-law looks like. With that stern face and the way you were unsophisticated with a scary personality, how can you still claim that ?"

Boram was almost triggered, but she endured it because Jisoo was right there. She threw Joonwoo a glare and then smiled and handed a red packet to Jisoo: "I forgot about this last time. I'm making sure I'm giving you this time. You both have to live together happily from now onwards, alright?"

She held Jisoo's hand gently, making the young feel bashful. Jisoo turned her head and looked at Taehyung and saw him raising his eyebrows casually, so she turned back and nodded her head;
"Thank you, grandmother. We will."

"This is father and mother. Say hi to them!"

"Father.., mother!" Jisoo gently bowed her head.

"Jisoo, that's a nice name! Welcome to the family." Kim Jaeyoung's gentle voice reached her ears as she greeted them. There was a kind smile in his eyes. He looked at Gyungmi, and she nodded back to him.

"Alright, it's cold outside. Let's get inside!" Gyungmi said as she passed a smile to Jisoo. It was a distant smile.

Grandmother quickly held Jisoo's hand and bought her inside; "We are preparing lunch, and it will be ready soon. Your grandfather and I are cooking today. Lucky you!" Boram nagged with a smile when she noticed Jisoo's hands being cold.

The old couple had a lot of free time after their retirement. They always stay in the kitchen to hone their culinary skills and argue with each other from time to time. In the backyard or garden or just to find someone to play chess with.

With their practice day after day, their cooking reached another level, and they were expert at it now.

The family walked into the residence.

Worried that Jisoo might get bored, Boram had Gyungmi bring Jisoo upstairs after having a cup of tea in the living room. On the other hand, Jaeyoung summoned Taehyung to the study room.

Taehyung's room was the first room right across the living room on the second floor.

Gyungmi detached the door of Taehyung's room and walked inside with Jisoo following her behind.

A fragrant scent assaulted inside their nostrils as they walked inside. Jisoo looked around and found the style similar to Maple residency in California. It was a small room, and the design was pretty much the same.

"Uung never liked people in his room, so we never changed the room style. It must be more celebrative, but I guess you youngsters don't really care."

Gyungmi indicated Jisoo to go in and continued; "Take a look inside for yourself. You will be staying here wherever you come back in the future. We have prepared the wardrobe with clothes and some daily essentials. Just tell the servants if you need anything. You are married into Kim family, and we are all with you, so you don't have to be modest."

Gyungmi's tone softened when she turned towards the silent Jisoo; "Since, Uung picked you himself. We don't have anything to say. We just wish you both stay happy and live a healthy life. As his wife. You have to be concerned and take care of him. We never usually gave him a lot of attention, and he's..."

Gyungmi suddenly stopped and looked at Jisoo before leaving.

Jisoo looked at Gyungmi as she walked away and took a moment to give it a thought.

She felt his presence as she walked a bit further inside the room. The glass window of the balcony was open, letting the cold wind blew into the room. There was also an unknown fragrance in the air.

She looked at the other door, which was right beside the couch. She detached the door to witness a beautiful study. Which had several books filled in. The shelves had no space at all. The tall shelves filled with books shocked Jisoo nevertheless.

She walked inside and looked around, trying to find familiar books. The books were arranged in category. The fact that there were military books also made Jisoo shocked.

She took one of the books out and sat on the chair, and started flipping the pages.

After some glances, she noticed that there were lines annotated with sporadically handwriting. It was a similar habit she had.

She wasn't particularly interested in history and fared miserably in arts. She was most interested in the human body. Park Ji-ah wanted to turn Jisoo into an elegant lady with knowledge.

She looked at Taehyung's handwriting, which looked neat at a few pages and worst at few. She smiled helplessly and placed the book back. As she was about to search for other books. She found glass shelves that had neumores trophies and certificates.

In her suprise, she went over and looked closely at all the trophies. All of those were evidence of the excellent achievements of the man.

There was a first-class scholarship award. Outstanding student award and all kinds of awards and many other certificates in English and Korean.

He was sure a top student. Even though Taehyung and Jimin were roommates. Jimin was never inspired by Taehyung's hard work cause he neither has any certificates nor any trophies.

"What's with your expression smiling and frowning at the same time? Just what's so interesting about these things that your eyes are glued to them?"

The man himself appeared behind Jisoo. His voice in Jisoo's ear made her jump and drop the red covered certificate.

She turned around in shock and got angry when she saw Taehyung standing right behind her; "You walk without any sounds at all. You scared me countless times."

Taehyung raised his brows and looked at her. He quickly picked up the red certificate and walked towards the chair before taking the seat. He calmly looked at her; "Are you guilty of something? Why are you so jumpy?"

Jisoo flared her nostrils; "You are the one who walks like a ghost, scaring people everywhere you go!" Jisoo glared at him and grabbed the certificates back from him before placing it back.

"What's with that expression? You should feel proud of your husband instead!"

Jisoo remained quiet as she looked at other certificates. She did feel proud and tried to hide her expressions cause this man was good at reading face and she didn't want him to that she really do feel proud of him.

"Well, we have time till lunch, and I guess someone was desperate cause they couldn't resist me!" Taehyung said as he picked Jisoo in his arms and walked out towards his bed.