"Chapter-122.''

He dropped Jisoo on her foot when they reached inside. Jisoo quickly locked the door from the inside and switched the small lights on.

Taehyung quickly kissed her again while pinning her between him and the wall.

He got rid of her shirt at once.

he quickly broke the kiss and looked at her and said;

"Since you have practice tomorrow, I'll be gentle," Taehyung said as he claimed her lips again. he picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her hands rested on his neck while her lips continued their work. They didn't realize but soon both were in bed where Jisoo lying beneath Taehyung. Their lips moved in sync. Both were trying their best to make up for the time they couldn't spend together. 

Taehyung knew when and where to touch. He was a beast in bed, and even though he said he would be gentle now that they were in bed there were no signs of gentle Taehyung. 

He unhurriedly and deliberately broke their kiss and moved down. He was barely touching her but his hot breath against her bare skin was enough to cause pain between her legs. She noticed that every time he placed his lips on her bare skin her nipples rose with the need to be in his mouth. He quickly got rid of her pant and then her underwear. 

Jisoo was naked while he was fully dressed. He quickly moved towards her belly button and left a hot breath causing more ache in her core. Taehyung moved his hand towards her clitoris, and she was all wet with needs. Taehyung could feel his groin aching more after touching her.  He knew what she needed but had to tease a little before getting inside her. Taehyung deliberately  moved his hand around her clitoris and then inserted his finger inside and that was the moment he heard her saying; " I need you inside me Taehyung!" Each word slipped out of her mouth with moans which caused his groin to release pre cum. Taehyung quickly got rid of his pants but he didn't enter her. He was irritating her at a level where she arched her back. 

"This is your punishment for the nonsense running in your head," Taehyung said, he knew he wanted her as much as she wanted him.

"Beg me!" Taehyung said as he got rid of his clothes which were covering him. Jisoo could feel a gush of anger but she knew she wouldn't beg. But at this moment she wanted him and he was not providing what he is supposed to. 

Her lips parted at the sensation of her softcore ache. He brushed her entrance with his member as soon as he teased her she couldn't help but beg; 

"Please!"

"Please, I need you now!" 

And that was it. Taehyung was already inside her. and the abrupt entry inside her caused a sultry moan out of her mouth. Taehyung knew her weakness and above all, she was his weakness the more he tried to control himself in matters of sex with her the more he got crazy and obsessed with her. Taehyung didn't slow his pace of thrusting nor did he increase yet he tried to be gentle which was very irritating for Jisoo. 

The night went on with different speeds of thrusting. her moans and his groans with sweat and heat released with a lot of things....

___________

"My legs are still sore with pain!" Jisoo said as she chugged her pants on and looked at Taehyung who was lying on her bed with just his shorts and a plain tshirt on. It was already eight in the morning and Jisoo was back in her room.

"Shall I give you a massage there? Taehyung questioned with a smug look on his face.

Jisoo walked towards her cabinets and detached it before grabbing a hair tie and tied her hair in a ponytail.

She glared at him and quickly closed the cabinets with all the force and walked towards Taehyung and quickly grabbed and pulled her blanket which was wrapped around him.

"Pervert!"

"Indecent!"

Jisoo said while folding the blanket and soon after that she moved to the other side and tried to make her bed but a huge human which was said to be her husband was occupying half of the space on the bed.

She stood still and took a deep breath and then quickly pushed him off the bed resulting Taehyung falling on the ground.

He groaned and stayed on the ground without saying a word further. As soon as she was done with making her bed were she and Rossanne slept. Jisoo was back in her room early in the morning to avoid Rossanne's question.

She walked towards the other side were Taehyung was lying and sighed. He was lying there all the time without a single word.

"Are you planning to stay there all day?" Jisoo questioned while placing her hands on her hips.

Taehyung closed his one eye and looked at Jisoo and kept staring before saying;

"You look sexy from here!"

Jisoo smiled with a smug look at  his statement. She knew what he wanted.

"I know I'm sexy! But right now i have my self defense training waiting for me so buhbye!"

Taehyung groaned and stayed there for a while and then quickly realized that Jisoo left him. He quickly got up and took a shower in Jisoo 's bathroom and then got dressed up and left with his wet hair.

__________

Jisoo was walking out of the gym room after finishing her workout to find Taehyung walking towards her in big strides with his messy hair.

He looked good with those hairs covering his forehead.

She was now heading towards the main practice room while ignoring Taehyung.

She entered and Taehyung was about to say something when Jung Hoseok looked at Taehyung and then said;

"Now that Taehyung is here and Jisoo has half learned about self defense! Why don't we test?"

Jisoo looked at Taehyung and he just shrugged and the took his seat beside Jimin.

Jungkook nodded while folding his hands around his chest;

"So Noona the case you're going to react is sudden attack from behind!"

Taehyung got up and Jisoo walked towards the middle of the practice room with a fear of being embarrassed because Taehyung is stronger and it would be really difficult to flip him.

Taehyung stood behind her and grabbed her neck abruptly. Jisoo quickly grabbed his hand and kicked his groin with force and Taehyung groaned in pain while he was still in pain he removed his hands from her neck and Jisoo took the advantage and twisted his arm with less force but Taehyung wasn't ready for that as well he again groaned and cursed.

Jungkook smiled before saying;

"Yesterday night he kept groaning inside the bedroom with her and now he is groaning here."