"Chapter-103."

Taehyung closed the door of the car and walked towards his women who was standing near the shore with her heels in hand. Her hair were clutched making her skin visible clearly.

It was really late and the beach was hushed and serene. Taehyung stopped right beside his wife and looked at the low waves coming towards them Jisoo moved forward played with the waves. Her giggles where heard right after her feet touched the cold water. Taehyung smiled, it was almost after three months when he was out with Jisoo.

She turned and walked two steps forward until she was standing right in front of him. The cool breeze was hitting there skin.

Taehyung unhurriedly removed her clutcher from her hair allowing them to fall and dropped it inside his pocket.

Her hair were already imminent on her face. Taehyung pushed them behind her ear with his finger and said,

"Are you happy?"

"Yeah, but I miss mom!" She said as she blinked twice to stop the tears.

"I'm happy, cause I have already met my brothers and father....my family and I have a caring husband....you!" She smiles a little before sneaking her hands around his neck. "It all feels so unreal! "

"If I kiss you everything will look real!" Taehyung said as he moved closer but he was stopped when she placed her hand on his mouth abruptly before saying:

"It's already late, I'm sleepy!" She quickly smiled and removed his hand off her body before walking towards his car with a huge grin. Suddenly she felt a lot bold and loved teasing him to the extent that he gets frustrated.

Who said that Kim Taehyung could only tease her, she could clearly tease him too.

Her red fuckable dress was glimmering in the night, her sweet scent was enough for Taehyung to get crazy. She was definitely provoking him. He quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. Jisoo stared at him and all he said was,

"Looks like Missus needs to be disciplined."

Jisoo sassily moved forward and placed her palm on his chest before saying:

"And looks like President Kim needs a lesson on how to make his wife happy!"

"I don't need a lesson I know what to do!"

Jisoo giggled and moved her hands from his chest to neck.

"I missed being with you!" Jisoo honestly said. Taehyung stared at her and smiled before as she continued,

"Without you being by my side my existence doesn't matter!" Taehyung was suddenly touched by her words. He caressed her cheeks and said while staring deep into her eyes.

"My heart is Your's break it how many times you want! This man is yours bring him on his knees when ever you want! Trust me I'll protect you. You dont have to worry about anything Jisoo."

"Just stay, stay by my side Taehyung." Jisoo hugged him while tip toeing.

Taehyung kissed her hair as a gesture of love. Their love got stronger after staying away from each other. Jisoo realized that Taehyung was really important in her life, she actually needed him the most and Taehyung missed his other half. No matter what he did, his head always had Jisoo in it. Things started getting beautiful but painful at the same time.

A flower is beautiful but it also has throne which can deeply hurt one and that is what life is. Life is definitely beautiful but sometimes it's throne can sting.

___________

Three months ago:

Jisoo was sitting on the metal chair in the VIP section of the airport in California. The hidden dark truth which she heard sucked her soul out. She knew that this was something she needs to face but she was confused at the same time. Taehyung said that he found her, while her father said that he already met her mother. The past was scary but confusing too.

She looked at her husband who was standing a little far but she could clearly see him, a huge glass in between made it a little hard but still she could see him.

She was informed that Lisa and Jeremy will visit her later. She actually wanted to hangout with Lisa as she was already done with all the packing but after hearing her father, she lost all the sense. She didn't speak to anyone.

She kept quiet all the time.

Taehyung would glance at Jisoo every freaking time. His women was very precious to him and now that she was scared and blank he had to be by her side.

Park Jungkook was also standing at the corner not wanting talk to anyone. He couldn't digest the truth. It was hard very hard.

He would never allow anyone to even touch his sister.

The truth was out now Park Seokjin, Park Jimin and Park Jungkook knew about it. Kim Taehyung too.

"Jisoo, would you like to have anything?" Park Seokjin asked as he patted her head. Jisoo looked up at him and smiled before shooking her head as no.

He nodded before saying, "Tell me if you need anything hm?" Jisoo again nodded. Park Seokjin left and Jisoo again looked at Kim Taehyung who was looking at her.

She stared at him and sighed. She averted her gaze and looked at her feet, not long after Kim Taehyung was right infront her.

They didn't speak yet Kim Taehyung sensed what her silence meant. She needed time. To understand.

Jisoo stood up and walked towards the restroom followed by Kim Taehyung.

The door opened and closed, Jisoo stood infront  while Taehyung stood near the door. She was still silent.

"Jisoo?" Taehyung looked at her with  lot of concern, it just took fifteen seconds for Jisoo to breakdown infront of him, she was controlling her tears and the heavy heart of her was aching all the time. She hugged his chest but still said nothing.

Taehyung quickly hugged her tightly and caressed her hair.

"Shh~ I'm here!" Taehyung said as he witnessed her crying harder. Jisoo kept staring at him earlier cause she would not allow herself to cry infront of anyone but only him.

He was the only exception.

"What's wrong Sooya?"

"It was all because of me Taehyung---all because of me!"