"Chapter-106."

"The flight is delayed!" Taehyung said as he took a sip of his orange juice. The flight from California to South Korea was delayed by three hours due to the weather. It was already past two, and they were supposed to board the flight at two-thirty, The Park siblings and father were already sitting inside the VIP dining section and looked at Kim Taehyung who just appeared.

"So when are we going to board the flight?" Kim Yeonjun asked as he placed his fork on his plate after taking a bite of his food. Taehyung didn't answer him for a while. He bent his body to reach Jisoo's eyes.

"Do you need anything?" Taehyung asked her, Jisoo shook her head and patted at the Seat beside her after grabbing his blazer from the seat and placing it on her lap. Taehyung unhurriedly sat on the chair and replied to Kim Yeonjun.

"Around five or six!"

"I could take a nap!" Park Cheol said as he stood up and walked away. Park Seokjin was eating his food without bothering himself, while Park Jungkook was looking around in search of something.

Taehyung poured himself a glass of water and took two sips before glancing at Jisoo who was scrolling through her mobile phone. In the past month, Taehyung had spoiled Jisoo, She had already resigned from the hospital and was able to go around or scroll her phone all day if she felt bored.

Lisa and Jeremy left half an hour before due to the weather.

"Well, if that's the case then I would take a nap too!" Kim Yeonjun said and quickly grabbed his bag and rushed towards the other side of the exclusive rooms in the VIP section.

"What are you watching Missus?" Taehyung asked as he looked at her again before cutting his chicken. Jisoo unhurriedly closed her phone and looked at Taehyung before responding,

"Scrolling random online shopping pages!"

"Did you like anything?" Taehyung questioned as he took the last piece of chicken in his mouth.

"Nope, if I liked anything I would've told you otherwise," Jisoo said as she handed him a tissue. Taehyung gladly accepted it and looked at Park Jungkook and Park Seokjin who were discussing the win of the world cup Taehyung couldn't help but sigh and join the conversation.

______

Three hours had already passed and the Park and Kim's were already on the flight. Things turned out to be in Taehyung's favor. The Park's were sitting inside the first-class seats, while Taehyung decided to get his wife a premium economy seat as well for him.

Taehyung had planned about getting married to her and bringing Kim Jisoo to Seoul. The Gu's were already acting strangely, they didn't continue searching for Jisoo and stopped spying on Park Jimin. This wasn't their usual thing.

So Taehyung decided to book a first class as well as premium economy seats.

Taehyung eyes scanned the whole radar and found nothing suspicious. He looked at Jisoo who was already looking at him. Taehyung smiled and caressed her cheek and raised his brows.

Jisoo pressed her lips and said, "Can. I have that window seat President Kim?" Her tone was filled with tease and Taehyung suddenly went on when he heard her tone turning seductive at the end of her sentence.

His cock was already hard since  morning after seeing her in a skirt.

He nodded and they quickly exchanged their seats. Soon Jisoo kept listening to music while Taehyung crashed into his sleep. The seat beside him was vacant. Taehyung unhurriedly grabbed Jisoo's small hand, his eyes were still closed. Jisoo looked at him and smiled.

Who said the cold and aloof, stoic president Kim couldn't be cheesy or clingy?

Here he was clinging to his wife like there was no tomorrow.

Not long after the vacant seat was occupied by Park Jungkook. Jisoo looked at him and cracked a soft smile before removing her headset from her ear. park Jungkook stared at taehyung and then bent his body towards Jisoo to whisper, "What happened to brother-in-law? Is he suffering from SBS?" 

Jisoo's eyes went wide for a millisecond before she again whispered, "Nope, but he was up all night!" Jungkook nodded and cracked a humors smile. Jungkook again whispered, "Brother-in-law is a pain in the ass!" Jisoo tilted her head as she stared at Jungkook and analyzed what he said.

"When I went back to Korea within two weeks, he called me in the middle of my important meeting and said me to board the next flight flying to California.....and even after doing what I was said to, he didn't let me meet you!" Jisoo pointed a finger at Jungkook and said slowly, enough for Jungkook to hear.

"Don't get fooled by him, he is a light sleeper." Jungkook quickly composed his posture and so did Jisoo. 

Park Jungkook stayed there beside his brother-in-law for another hour before returning to his first-class seat. Jisoo closed her eyes and heard a deep voice filled in the  air it was nothing but Taehyung speaking to her. "Done queries with your brother?" 

Jisoo looked at him and smiled as she quickly averted her gaze. She couldn't defend him but she can change the topic Jisoo taught. She quickly looked at Taehyung who was casually looking at the magazine present. 

"Taehyung?" Jisoo looked at him as she tugged at his sleeve. Taehyung didn't avert his gaze from the magazine and just hummed in response. 

"You said about my aunt's daughter?" 

"What about that?"

"Can we look into that accident and aunt's daughter's kidnapping thing?"Jisoo suggested and Taehyung looked at her before saying, "We will! but right now we have to see your security...hm? Once we are done with that you will be able to look into this matter yourself."

Jisoo thought about it for a while, things started making sense.

she looked at him again and asked, 

"If I was supposed to stay in South korea  then why did you build a cabin for me at spring field hospital?" 

"If things won't work out there, I'll bring you back to California."

"And what if things work out? What'll you do then?" 

"You will stay here with me and if you want you can work or be a house wife."

"Hmm~  Housewife. That means I can use your cards and spend how much ever I want." Jisoo's teased him and Taehyung didn't let the chance slip out. He nodded and crashed his lips against her. After a long rough kiss, Taehyung pulled out and looked at Jisoo.

"Why is there no good news? we are married for half a year now, Aren't we working hard?" Jisoo was fluttered. Her cheeks were already stained beet red. her nipples were getting hard at his comment.