"Chapter-123."

Taehyung stood behind her and grabbed her neck abruptly. Jisoo quickly grabbed his hand and kicked his groin with force and Taehyung groaned in pain while he was still in pain he removed his hands from her neck and Jisoo took advantage and twisted his arm with less force but Taehyung wasn't ready for that as well he again groaned and cursed.

Jungkook smiled before saying;

"Yesterday night he kept groaning inside the bedroom with her and now he is groaning here."

"Huh? Did you say something?" Jimin questioned as he looked at Jungkook who just shook his head and kept his gaze on Taehyung.

Taehyung immediately stood straight as if nothing had happened a moment ago.

"The trick you used is partly correct but that's not enough. You need to use much force, Missus." Taehyung said as she folded his hands against his chest.

Taehyung said slowly so that only Jisoo could hear him.

"Where did I go wrong?" Jisoo questioned and looked at Taehyung for an answer. Taehyung looked at everyone in the room before saying;

"Since I'm here for a couple of days I'll teach her some of my techniques." He said directly looking at Jung Hoseok. He nodded and gestured his head towards the door and slowly one by one everyone left with only Taehyung and Jisoo.

Taehyung smiled and said;

"I'm proud that you learnt that trick but it would be more convenient if you use your elbow and knee."

Taehyung unhurriedly showed her a few techniques and Jisoo observed and absorbed everything he said and I tried to do it.

After long hard techniques tricks sessions, Taehyung suggested she start her practice with him with a workout.

While walking towards the Gym room, Jisoo suddenly remembered how she twisted his hand and quickly questioned him while deliberately lifting his hand.

"Does this arm hurt?"

"Not a bit!" Taehyung said as he detached the glass door leading to the Gym room.

"But I twisted it pretty hard!" Jisoo said as she closed the door behind her.

Taehyung stopped walking and turned around to look at her.

"You didn't use much force on my arm but you did use enough force on cock. That it wants to be between your thighs." Taehyung said and Jisoo didn't hesitate to push him away. She didn't realize that she was flushed by his comment.

"Pervert!"

"Only for my Missus!" Taehyung said with a big smile.

Jisoo stood on the treadmill and looked at him;

"You were about to teach me your techniques, weren't you? Or shall I go back to my trainers?"
Jisoo had an annoyed look but deep down she just wanted to stay with this man.

________

Jisoo was on cardio when Taehyung increased the speed of the treadmill and stood beside her with his arms crossed. Jisoo was pissed at him cause he kept increasing the speed.  

She stared at him with anger in her eyes.

Taehyung did notice her looking at him and he couldn't help but question;

"Do you want me to increase the speed?''

__________

"Do you want to lift some weight?" Taehyung questioned as he lifted a few weights.  Jisoo drew her brows together and placed her hands on her hips before saying;

"You. Are. Being. A. Bastard."

She walked out of the gym room with her water bottle and heard Taehyung say;

"Only for my Missus!"

__________

The rest of the days passed by Taehyung teaching her plenty of techniques, completing half of the sessions that Jung Hoseok was assigned to take.

Though Taehyung just took two days off for her, those two days were extended to five. On the fifth day, Jisoo decided to spend her day with Taehyung. The manor was almost left for the couple.

Jimin and his fiance Rosanne left for Seoul to fix their wedding date due to the sudden news of Rossanne conceiving. Jungkook was isolated in his room due to personal reasons and Jung Hoseok also had to return to his company to sort out some issues.

Jisoo would always take recovery days but that would be mostly on Wednesday but it was still Monday.

Taehyung who was sitting on Jisoo's bed in his briefs after a hot sex session. He looked at Jisoo who was hugging his arm while taking a long nap.

She fell asleep right after a long night. He loved this woman and he was clear about that but he realised that she never confessed her feelings to him. Maybe she didn't love him.

Taehyung was distracted and didn't sleep all night. 

He thought that she might have or had someone else in her mind and while he was thinking that he had an amazing idea.  

_________

He looked at Jisoo who was lying on the bed with her eye stuck on his phone. She looked at him and then back at his phone, She kept scrolling his phone till Taehyung was back wearing his plain white shirt and jeans. 

"Investigating your husband's phone huh?" Taehyung questioned her while sitting beside her Jisoo looked at him and then back at his phone.

"You didn't have this game on your phone before, did you?''Jisoo questioned him while showing him an application on his phone. Taehyung raised his eyebrows and then adjusted himself and then said; "My new assistant must have downloaded it!" Taehyung's tone was calm yet untouchable. 

Jisoo quickly sat up on her bed and then again questioned; "You let your assistant play games on your phone." 

Taehyung smiled and then said; "Nope, she must have done that unknowingly." 

"You didn't have any female assistant before though!" Jisoo pointed her finger at him as she questioned. 

"Yes, but she is my ex and was having a hard time finding a job so I had to help her," Taehyung said as he held her finger.

"YOU.HAD.AN.EX.GIRLFRIEND?" Jisoo looked more excited than jealous.

"En!" 

"Tell me the whole story please.."

Taehyung: ".........''

"..........." 

''.........."

"why?"

"I want to see what boyfriend Kim Taehyung would look like though!" 

Taehyung sighed and walked out of the room with an annoyed look on his face.

__________

Taehyung was busy on call when he saw Jisoo walking towards him and suddenly changed the way he spoke.

"you don't have to worry, I'm here I'll take care of everything!'' His tone was soft, unlike other times.

when he turned his head he found Jisoo standing behind him with a complicated expression.

"Who was that?"

"My assistant!'