"Chapter-135."

Author's note: Please read Chapters 102 and 103 before reading this.

"I missed being with you!" I honestly said. Taehyung stared at me and smiled. I didn't know why but I felt something really strange. When I was in California, I always wanted to have my family by my side, and now that I have them. I feel like I don't want anyone except this man in front of me. Never have I ever felt so wired while staying at my own home. I felt like my existence were lame if he wasn't by my side. But this man also made me realize my worth.

"Without you being by my side, my existence doesn't matter!" Taehyung's eyes suddenly softened. He caressed my cheeks and then stared at me without blinking his eyes.

"My heart is Yours break it how many times you want! This man is yours. Bring him on his knees whenever you want! Trust me, I'll protect you. You dont have to worry about anything, Missus"

"Just stay, stay by my side, Taehyung." I wanted to feel his warmth around me. I tip-toed and hugged him.

Taehyung's lips landed on my hair. Their love between us got stronger after staying away from each other. I realized that Taehyung was really important in my life. I actually needed him the most.

We stayed like that for a while before the cold wind snapped me out. I looked at him. He looked so beautiful under the moonlight.

"Jisoo?"

"En!" My name sounded better when he said it.

"I know this is something every woman wants to experience in her life! And I don't want you to taunt me about this when we get old!"

"What?"

Taehyung moved a little further away by breaking our hug. What is he trying to do?

"I'm not a poetic man. I'm not a man of sweet words!" He knelt down on his knee and took a deep breath before bringing a small box out of trench coat. Ahuh?!

"I don't need a happily ever after. I need to be by your side. I need you happy and healthy and safe. Goddammit Jisoo, I need you. In any way I can have you."

I suddenly felt overwhelmed, but not a single tear escaped my eyes. I felt like my hands were shaking, but the content inside me was much stronger than anything.

"Jisoo." He gently lifted the box; "Will you move in with me?" And there it was a beautiful ancient type key and a card. Should I cry? Like the other girls!

I nodded as I quickly grabbed it from him and looked at the keys. It had our initials engraved on it.

J&T.

"Of course, I'll Taehyung. " I said as I was about to grab his hand, but he suddenly got another box from his pocket.

I had my wedding ring on.

I had my house keys in my hand.

Is he asking me to have all his babies now? I'm married to him already of course I will have his babies.

"I hate having to hide you from the world, Us. I want the world to know that you are mine, mine alone. I want to tattoo myself into your skin and sink into you so deep that you can't get me out." He smiled and then grabbed my left hand.

"If you are my companion, then what's the worry. You are the reason to live and die!" He lifted open this box, and there it was, a small diamond band. It feels so unreal! Am I really experiencing this?

"Will you marry me again, Kim Jisoo? In front of the world?" Here it was when I felt my knees dropping on the ground as I held his hand moved forward. I kissed his lips. I really want tears to stream down but why are they not?

No words, but we speak in tongues.

I pulled away and then looked at him; "I don't want to have sex on the beach!" I didn't hate sex on the beach, but what if the sand sticks all over my body. Ew, gross.

Taehyung laughed and then pushed the diamond band right above the wedding ring.

"It looks beautiful. " Taehyung said, and I looked at him and then back at my hand. It really did look beautiful.

"As I said before, I'm a pretty rich lady who can pull of anything. " I looked at Taehyung for a reaction. As expected, he sighed and then nodded as if he didn't fully agree. He quickly got up and helped me stand properly; "If you do that again, I'm not marrying you." I said with a pissed tone.

"There is no way for you to go back." He said as he walked towards his car while holding my heels in his one hand and my claw clip in the other.

"Aren't you coming?" His voice came from distance as he detached the door of the car and placed my heels down, and my claw clip in his glove compartment. My man is so precious!

"Where are we going?" I fired a question back at him, but he has nerves that he just ignored my question and looked at me. Arrogant bastard.

___________

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the breeze and moonlight coming through the open windows. Not long after, Taehyung's phone buzzed, and he handed it to me.

Caller Id: Seokjin.

I answered it and heard him asking me about where we were, and I didn't know where this man was taking me. I simply answered him Park Residency.

He took a long pause and said; "You can stay with Taehyung if you want! He is your husband."

I lost my sense after this statement of his. I felt happy. It was weird that I felt more like home when Taehyung was with me.

After Brother Seokjin hung up. I looked at Taehyung; "Where are we going?"

He quickly moved the gear to one and pulled the hand break down.

"We are here!"

I moved forward and looked at the huge gates being opened. It was a villa manor. The gates were doomed open, and the car moved inside swiftly.

The lamp post leading to the main entrance was swiftly turned on. Giving the manor villa a good look at night. The car came to a halt right in front of the entrance. I looked at Taehyung for an explanation.

He nudged his eyes towards the boxes I was holding; "It's our house!"