"Chapter-120."

When Taehyung said this, Jisoo could feel his hard boner between her legs. She quickly sighed and flipped him over.

She was on top of him while Taehyung beneath her. She kissed him quickly, and Taehyung responded to her. Their movements were in sync.

Jisoo quickly broke their kiss and looked at him before saying, "

"Let's do it today itself!" Taehyung lifted his head as he kissed her and quickly flipped her. Now Taehyung was on top and Jisoo beneath him.

He unhurriedly kissed her but quickly tried to get rid of her clothes. The intense movement of his lips left Jisoo's lips swollen. As he was about to get rid of her shirt. There was a knock on the door with Roseanne's voice.

"Fuck!" Taehyung groaned and flipped beside her.

"Jisoo, Taehyung, call for dinner!"

Jisoo quickly jumped out of bed and buttoned her shirt. She quickly got inside the bathroom and cursed loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

"Stop cussing Missus." He said as he closed his eyes. He heard her loud steps which were coming towards him.

"My lip is bleeding, Taehyung!" Jisoo said as she quickly turned all the lights on.

"Aren't you a doctor? So treat it!"

"I can treat it by myself, but right now we have to go down for dinner and...how am I going to face everyone downstairs!"

Taehyung sighed and opened his eyes to have a clear look of her face. Definitely, he bit her lip so hard that it wasn't unnoticeable.

"So? They all know we are married, nothing to hide!"  Taehyung quickly got up from his bed and walked towards bedroom door when he heard her saying;

"Are you going down like that? Being all naked?" Taehyung looked down at himself and said calmly.

"Of course not, I was just checking the lock!"

"Whether it was unlocked or something?"

"Yeah!" Taehyung said as he walked towards his shirt.

"Stop making excuses. Get dressed or else they won't give you food."

He quickly got dressed while Jisoo tried to cover her bleeding lip with a lipstick.
___________

Jisoo and Taehyung were walking towards the dining area, which wasn't used regularly. Jung Hoseok and Park Jungkook were already seated while Rossanne and Park Jimin were inside the kitchen.

Jung Hoseok looked at Jisoo and said;

"What took you so long? You're always on time!" Jisoo looked at Hoseok and quickly thought about excuses, but before she could even spit out anything, Jungkook answered;

"Forsure, the reason is her husband."

"The dinner is ready." Rossanne said as she walked out with a plate of fried vegetables. While Jimin carried two big bowls who were following Rossanne closely with his apron on and sleeves folded.

Jisoo and Taehyung quickly took their seat. Rossanne, who was sitting right beside Jisoo, looked at her face closely and then whispered closely in her ear;

"Was that so hard that your lip is bleeding so badly."

Jisoo flushed at her words and quickly whispered;

"En...."

"It's fine. I can understand you. It happens." Jisoo smiled and looked at Taehyung, who had already started eating.

"Well, how's the food!" Park Jimin said as he quickly took a bite of the fried vegetables.

"It's edible, but you need to improve." Kim Taehyung said as he took another bite of chicken.

"It's really tasty!" Roseanne said as she smiled ear to ear.

"You are saying this because he is your fiancé." Jungkook said as chewed his food.

"But honestly, the food is really delicious." Jisoo said, and Jimin smiled. Taehyung, on the other hand, kept adding vegetables in Jisoo's plate.

___________

"Now that Taehyung is here for a couple of days, why don't we see Jisoo progress?" Jung Hoseok said while they were sitting in the practice room.

"En, right now, I'm pretty tired. Can we do that tomorrow?" Jungkook said as he got up from the mattress.

"En, and Jisoo is also not here! She might be asleep." Jimin suggested as he looked at Taehyung, who was eagerly waiting to leave.

"Fine. Let's get some sleep and also wake up early. I have to discuss something with you all." Jung Hoseok said as he got up and walked towards the glass door. He looked at Taehyung and Jimin and then continued;

"Before your wife and your fiancé wakes up!" He pointed towards Taehyung and Park Jimin respectively and then quickly walked out before saying good night.

Taehyung sighed and looked at Park Jungkook, who was about to leave.

"Why did you tell about that engagement thing? You knew it was a wholesome shit created by your brother!" Taehyung said as he pushed Jimin away, who was resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"I just wanted to see if she would get jealous, and she did get jealous. And now I'm signing off!" Jungkook said and quickly left Taehyung and Park Jimin.

"What the fuck Kim Taehyung! Remember, I'm your wife's brother. I can change the plans, also!"

"What plans are you going to change?" Taehyung asked as he quickly stood and was about to leave when Park Jimin said;

"Well, let Rossanne sleep with Jisoo, and you sleep with me!"

Taehyung quickly looked at him and smiled before walking towards the glass door. He held the handle of the door and turned his neck to look at Park Jimin with a small smirk.

"You think I'm going to fucking listen to you!" As soon as he said his sentence he left as quick as lightning.
_____________

Taehyung entered Jisoo's room to find Jisoo and Rossanne gossiping.

"Hey ladies!" Taehyung entered the room and looked at his wife and then at Rossanne.

"Are you guys done!" Rossanne questioned and looked behind Taehyung to find Park Jimin walking inside.

"Not yet!" Park Jimin said and looked at his sister before saying;

"Rossanne, you sleep with Jisoo tonight. Taehyung and I have to catch up on something really important." Taehyung looked at Park Jimin and was about to say something when Park Jimin grabbed his hand, pulled him outside. Taehyung looked at Jisoo and was about to say something yet had to stay quiet.

Rossanne looked at Jisoo and then quickly got up to close the door. She was already in her pj's she looked at Jisoo, who looked like she was betrayed by someone.

"It's fine, Jisoo. Taehyung is going to stay here tomorrow night as well." Jisoo looked a little startled when she heard Rossanne.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Jisoo instantly questioned.

"I know women have needs just like men have!"

*****
Forgive for the late update.
Enjoy the upcoming chapters.