"Chapter-140."

Taehyung turned the red clutch up and pressed a green button, and the helicopter took its speed to fly, and on the other hand, Jisoo sat beside him, doing nothing but just looking out.

Taehyung looked at her multiple times and then finally said through the headset; "You can look at your left side as well! There is a beautiful view here as well." Taehyung said as he looked at her and then looked at the map, which showed the heliport.

"I can't see it properly. You are sitting there, right?" Jisoo exclaimed while she looked at him. She was super excited cause this was the first time she had ever sat in a helicopter.

"You didn't get what I was saying!" Taehyung said, and Jisoo raised her brows in shock and then smiled. "Nah, I prefer looking at the right side cause I'm always right!" She said and winked at him, and Taehyung suddenly felt bashful and laughed.

___________

As soon as they reached the heliport, Jisoo got down from the helicopter with the help of Mark. She looked around and then saw Taehyung removing his shirt and then wearing a white T-shirt. The wind caused by the helicopter blades ruined Jisoo's hair, but Taehyung looked dramatic while getting rid of his shirt while his hair messily spread across his forehead.

"Why did you change? You were all good!" Jisoo questioned when Taehyung stood in front of her. He calmly looked around and nodded his heads to the guards. Jisoo had her sunglasses on her head at this point. Taehyung moved his hand behind her waist and bent his body to whisper in her ear. "Cause the shirt had your lipstick Stain, that you accidentally did this morning!" Jisoo was dumbstruck for a moment before Taehyung dragged her along with him. He literally didn't say that to Jisoo. She literally didn't mean to stain his shirt in the morning. She accidentally felt a lot hot during their morning make-out session and did an accident.

They both reached the car and got inside with Mark. The ride was silent. Jisoo closed her eyes as she adjusted her posture with her back straight. Taehyung looked at his wife; "What's wrong?"

Mark quickly turned his head, assuming that he was the one whom his boss had asked the question: "Nothing, boss, I'm just missing Jake." Taehyung looked at him calmly and ignored him and looked at Jisoo and again questioned her; "What's wrong?"

"My head is not in control...  the gravity keeps pulling me!" Jisoo said as she held her head.

Taehyung was about to say something when Mark interrupted him; "Missus, you should rest your head back it's because of the wind and sound."

"Yeah, I should probably!" Jisoo looked at Taehyung, who looked at her and ignored her and started scrolling through his mails.

He would get pretty jealous without any reason.
____________

"Jisoo!" Boram jumped out of happiness when she looked at Jisoo in the lobby. The Kim where staying in a different hotel than the other guest, and Jisoo was definitely staying with them.

"Grandmother!" Jisoo walked towards her, leaving her handbag in the car along with her phone. Taehyung grabbed those as he followed her behind. Jisoo smiled as she stood in front of boram.

"Is everything okay? You look skinny?" Boram questioned as she looked at Jisoo's hand and body.

"Yes, Grandmother, I'm good! Maybe it's because I'm eating well!" Jisoo said and walked with Boram towards the other side of the lobby while Taehyung got their room card.

"How can you look skinny when you are eating well? Anyway, Gyungmi and I are going to this spa salon. Come with us it will be relaxing!"

"Yes, Grandmother, I'll. When are you guys leaving."